Was Daelin wrong? Alliance!

Daelin had negative feeling for races of other world:

Can your blood atone for genocide, orc? Your Horde killed countless innocents with its rampage across Stormwind and Lordaeron. Do you really think you can just sweep all that away and cast aside your guilt so easily? No, your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
—Warcraft3

After that we had 2 wars, started by the Horde, who killed thousands of innocence, including children.
But Anduin call Daelian as mistake:

-but really?
Daelin was a hero of the Alliance, who could save the world at the beginning. Why the hero counts as a mistake?

4 Likes

Who could save the world? Or the alliance?
Didn’t the Horde also saved the world a couple of times?
Only the alliance matters?
Yeah the Horde did some things wrong, because of the orc’s curse and “evil” warchiefs…
But the Alliance are not angels.

4 Likes

Hmmm Garrosh Reign, War started by diminished resources and the Night elves cutting the orcs off from some agreement they had, which meant the starvation of the orcish people, women and children alike.
for something the orcs of Orgrimmar never did.

Hmm second war sparked by the Ambush of Genn Greymane, later leading to the excalation of the War of Thorns after the Alliance overflooding orgrimmar with spies, held a fake ceasefire with the forsaken bringing a usurper for Sylvanas Throne, fully knowing the political implications, the Young king of Stormwind provoking Sylvanas in the aftermath.

Hmmm.

and yes Daelin was wrong.

4 Likes

But why Night Elves decided to stop share something with orcs?
Are they are worth to be killed?

Are their children are ok to be killed (the book), because Night Elves are fighting for their lands ?

Nope, in the books there was no wars after Genn, hero of Azeroth, managed to save the world from Sylvanas plans.
The war started much much later. When she called orcs, and they agreed, on another genocide… Like Praudmoor told …

Cuz Anduin is an idiot, that’s why.

1 Like

This is just another reason to hate Anduin. We need to get rid of him.

#DaelinDidNothingWrong

4 Likes

Its not always black and white. In the sense of orcs rampaging trough the eastern kingdoms he is certainly right. He was the leader of a nation that had to make difficult decisions. But the horde so far have had given him every reason to act like he did. After all the only good thing the horde did until that point was fighting for their own survival at moun hyjal. Of wich he may not even have heard yet. They had done nothing to be redeemed and not everyone was a lenient carebear like jaina

He certainly was not just some kind of arrse like Garithos

so yeah daelin did nothing wrong. If anything Varian did things wrong. Not dismantling the horde with or without genocide when he could during MoP. It could have prevented quite some dead people and torched night elf babies

2 Likes

Depends on the expansion. Sometimes Blizzard needs the Horde to be bloodthirsty warmongerers, later Blizzard needs the Horde to be noble svages with honourable souls. Sticking to one or the other just isn’t the in cards.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Daelin was a Human, so of course he was wrong. I wish we had a night elf character with his perspective instead.

1 Like

You did, but he became a raid boss in Firelands.

5 Likes

Yea, Fandral Staghelm was a cool guy and of course Horde biased blizzard killed him. Alliance is only allowed to have crybabies like anduin you know.

4 Likes

Anduin doesn’t know how logic works.

By that he basically said that he was a mistake as well for coming to siege Undercity.
Don’t bother comprehending his words, they don’t make sense.

One more reason to not play alliance is braindead king :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Our patience is running out as well.

3 Likes

And why should the Night elves care about the Orcs’ plight? I mean it was Thrall who chose Durotar as a place to settle in. Blame him. Also they were at a war at that time too.

Not really. They had a ceasefire during Before the Storm novel’s events, tensions began raising afterwards, but they weren’t at war until the Horde marched onto the Night elves.

Spies being present in an enemy city doesn’t mean war.

It wasn’t a fake ceasefire. And he didn’t bring Calia, she volunteered to come as a Priest of the Netherlight, to help with the meeting. She’s the one who foolishly rushed towards them after an Undead father (and his daughter) wanted to go with them.

He was a hateful and spiteful monster, but the Horde proved that he was completely and utterly true.

2 Likes

As much as I hate Sylvanas, I would side with her if it means getting rid of Anduin. Atm i’m just patiently waiting for an option to side with Tyrande.

4 Likes

Yep, Daelin was a true Alliance Warchief, a honourable warrior.
Something which Anduin respects in Saurfang but hates in Daelin.

Where is logic?
There isn’t :clown_face:

1 Like

His logic is flawless. He discriminates Daelin for attacking the Horde under valid reasons, and then praises and does a eulogy for the Orc who planned the entire invasion on the Night elves. I imagine Varian is rolling more than a laggy monk in his grave.

1 Like

We can see clearly how absurd his character is.

This thought gives me a depression, I prefer to leave self hating king Anduin and all his doomed subjects.
As wise king Rastakhan said: are you a predator or prey?
In Anduins alliance everyone is a prey.

2 Likes

Of course he was wrong. If we are going to judge his actions they need to be judged from a viewpoint of that specific time without the benefit of hindsight.
So yeah, trying to wipe out the horde because of a chance that there might be conflict in the future is like executing every criminal because they might commit a crime in the future.
Your entire post is just hindsight bias.

clearly anduin is not really anduin but a foul dreadlord we must invade and burn stormwind to the ground to save the alliance from the demon

1 Like