Was Daelin wrong? Alliance!

actually i disagree even without the horde the alliance will be needed to protect the planet from all the major threats that keep happening

what has the horde done in this conflicts other then stab the alliance in the back when they wasn’t looking our faction keep talking about atoning but keeps just piling on the sins while escape goating yet another leader the fact is that alliance could easily win this conflicts on its own and its just developer bias that keeps us “relevant”

You forgot the PVP part.

Civil war is than.
Free for all PVP.

That is correct and who decides that ?
The fictional Horde or the real life Activision Blizzard writers ?

Fair enough.
Let us write the Alliance as the winners and let us to see, what will happen, when we are all wearing Alliance tabards, I am dying to see how PVP will turn out to be.
Will I get to serve a dark master in secrecy and kill my fellow Alliance players for blood coins that can be used to buy a rare mount ? Like during MoP ?

Being told by the narrative that we should be ashamed to serve Garrosh and Sylvanas afterwards also being told that is because of Varian and Anduin the Horde is alowed to exist, makes me proud of being a Horde player.
/s

Cheers.

pvp at this point is a glorified wargame you know the type nations today engage in to show of their skills :stuck_out_tongue: granted some of nato’s wargames have ended badly like with the loss of that russian sub

Daelin was right all along.
Saurfang did the same thing and he is portrayed a hero. Suggested the attack on Teldrasill, throw an “honorable” axe at Malfurion’s back and what not but he is the hero here.
Daelin was a hero as well.

1 Like

Of course he wasn’t. And neither was Garithos.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.