WAY too many Resists in PvP

I’ve played arena since s1 retail TBC and although it was 15 years+ ago, I do not remember there ever being this many resists on spells, physical abilities and racials.

Is this working as intended Blizzard?

I’ve been watching countless arena players on Twitch who are also saying the same thing, and they have hit caps and spell penetration…

4 Likes

how much hit & spell pen though, depending on your comp you’d need up to 114

you will always have 1% miss/resist chance, you got talents that give extra miss/resist chances, so aobve standard caps you need like extra 10-30% extra fore specyfik class/race combo, kinda doubt that they got so much hit/spell pen

its def not working as intended. orcs, and especially orc warriors are pretty much immune to stun due to hardiness giving them much higher resist than intended.

6 Likes

Yea the reisist i get in arena and bgs are unreal high.

4 Likes

As far as I remember it, resists were very high in initial TBC. Extremely likely, what we see now is close to how it was.

well if you are orc warrior and Rogue or druid try to stun you from front wth they phisicall melee stun you got like:
-35% chance it will ressist (racial talent meta gem)
-5% it will miss
-around 10% to Parry and 5% to dodge ( depend from diffrent rating aggi and talents )

Feral druid can have 15% chace to avoid AoE efects ( include CC) and 15% resist to stuns and fears from talents and like 30% dodge fore melee CC

Fact that some classes in TBC have almost 50% totall “resistance” for some forms of CC when you sum up all factor its kinda normal

I’ve watched at least 3 guys on Twitch that have full hit cap and spell pen and STILL have 2 in 5 cyclones get resisted. It was never this bad, unless it changes drastically in later seasons?

i dont remember resists being this high either.
Feels super bugged

2 Likes

Theres def something wrong.

I sometimes can’t tell if a rogue has CloS up or not because the amount of resists are roughly the same with or without it.

1 Like

its actually insane. everything gets resisted…

Probably because everybody is stacking nature resistance nowadays ^^

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.