We NEED [4. Trade - Boost] right now

High populated servers’ chats are corrupted by boostselling of blahblah communities. As it seems, Blizzard can’t prevent boost sellings because they’re a pathetic company that seeks every possible way to rob their customers.

This travesty is at a point that a casual player can’t use Trade chat in any kind of way. One can’t sell his items, or others can’t buy theirs. It’s filled with neverending spams of slaves who sold their spirits for %5 cut.

Blizzard, you can easily solve this by just creating another channel called [4. Trade - Boost]. Selling boosts on 2. Trade would be illegal. You still get your money from token sales, and players are relieved.

NO MORE.

7 Likes

In order for this to be gone/moved Blizzard would have to actively police it and that’s not something they’re willing to do.

1 Like

Won’t help, they’ll put it literally everywhere regardless.

1 Like

How about taking refuge in your WoD garrison ? :smiley:

I was thinking in building my garrisons to the point they have my own AHs.

Or do you still get advert spam there ? :frowning_face:

Cheers.

Exactly this, another channel won’t solve the issue.

Yes, but after that there would be a legal reason to ban, at least silence these people. And there’s no need of active GMs, AIs can do it easily.

If they still spam after a new channel, that’d be against the rules of the game and they would’ve been punished with mutes or bans. It would definitely solve the problem.

1 Like

Using the group finder is already a bannable offence…

2 Likes

I doubt they want to stop boosters, they get token money out of this, tokens are more expensive than subs so they profit very nicely from it.

3 Likes

IIRC you still get trade chat there.

1 Like

I hate to be that guy but who uses tradechat except b00sters

Just use the auction house lol

Nope.

Posting boosting in the groupfinder is against the rules and they all do it brazenly every single day so clearly there’s no real punishment being handed out, so giving them a channel won’t do squat as they don’t stick to the given channels anyway. It’ll just be one more channel for them to spam with their garbage.

2 Likes

We NEED [Ban on Boosting or Reward] right now

Despite it being against the rules, I don’t think many people reports it. So its basically undetected. But if there was a 4. Trade, i’d definitely report every single one i see.

Miss the old /2 chat

What we need is boosting banned in any single way shape or form altogether not a venue for it.

2 Likes

Blizz are too busy nerfing things that are actually fun, like the recent Timewalking XP reward.

1 Like

Oh really? Same was said about multiboxers and in the end was made and offence.

Just turn trade chat off.

Yeah, leaving trade is one of the first things I do if I create a new character.

1 Like

What we need is for Blizzard to hire ppl to remove all such trash from the realms 24/7