We need actual GMs, please

The botting problem is getting out of hand.

Not only that there are plenty of bots, but for the past month I’m seeing more and more bots with epic flying mounts mining and herbing, meaning that they are so confident that they are not going to be banned, that they have the comfort to spend the thousands gold needed for it.

We need actual, real GMs to review our report, to hunt and ban them. Everyone is aware of the most famous bot farm spots, no need to get into specifics.

Any day now Blizz ?

16 Likes

They’re too busy renaming the npcs :slight_smile:

10 Likes

GM cost the money actiblixzz, won’t pay

6 Likes

Good one bro, i suggest to just stop caring about the game and it’s future, as you can see zero to almost none is done to ensure quality of the live service. And why would they ensure quality when other companies just do the same and release bad products every year with tons of mtx and marketing. Just enjoy the last couple of years of classic and move on, i personally rather play new world at this point they are both turds but the new world is shinier.

1 Like

On Firemaw there is actually a horde undead mage bot in tanaris, using 100% mount botting mithril 24 / 7 and probably making more gold than with their weak dungeon bots.

Mithril is like 1g80s each lol. Runs around since 3 months no one cares about bots :confused:

just imagine how much more mithril would be then without that bot on that server…

1 Like

Good I am alliance and it only affects me that I cant farm mithril in tanaris if I wanted to… but horde mithril prices must be either abyssmally low because of that guy or very high as its only bots farming XD

If they could, they would eliminate them. But the problem is the botters generally have much more time and money than the game company is willing to spend to try and fix the problem.

Botters also tend to push prices down in the AH, or in some cases are the only large suppliers of mats that everybody wants but few want to spend time farming…

You might fix the problem only to find you now spent so much the game isn’t making enough money to continue…

I think wow tried at some point to deal with the issue but then realised it was an uphill struggle and they wouldn’t be able to win.

Oh and in case anyone asks, I hate bots, scripts, macros etc.

Why not volunteer, if you do it more than 8 hours a day you’ll get a little forum gold star or something, maybe send them an email and do that?

2 Likes

Totally agree. Blizzard must take this problem more serioulsy.

a lil bump

Yes, where are the GMS? contacting Customer suppport and having an answer takes a week now: Back in original TBC if you sent in a ticket a GM would chat to you a few hours later usually

We want the true Vanilla TBC experience - and this sure includes GMs :smiley:

totally agree ! İn the old times we were reporting some one and Gm was always answer in up to 2 hrs and banning bots … Remember the old days.
I do not think Blizz will give a Duck about it since ppl just type and do noting as action on that game.
Actually disableing subscription will enen make em notice there is a problem about costumers.

1 Like

Considering the subscription fee is the same more or less as when we had actual GM, makes you wonder what we are actually paying for.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.