We need another banwave

It’s all in the title. Bots are out of control again please ban.

9 Likes

we need a weekly banwave and not just 6 months but permabans.

3 Likes

We need Official Streams with bot Hunting and banning content. Make a show out of it, step 1: open twitch press start stream,step 2:login to a gm account step 3: teleport inside dungeons with suspected bots step 4: summon Rangaros, Onixiya anyone. Or even better make a command to order everything in dungeon to attack the bots. Step 5:??? Step 6: profit!!

7 Likes

If you make me GM i will send all bots to the gulag!

#Voteforgrovi

oh wait, they are not getting new gms

shame

6 Likes

There was a rumour recently that GMs are bots too.

6 Likes

Rubs hands evily

I mean …

Why would you think that …? <:D

Runescape did this on live stream. And IT was the best content ever.

Guys, how you cant understand, bots are beneficial to Blizzards. What is a bot? This is a subscription, money. If you immediately block the bot, then his owner will not receive gold. And so, they not touch him for a month, he earns gold and can already buy 5 such characters. And Blizzard earns from bot subscriptions and the owner of the bot on gold. So you never change anything. There will be new waves of bans. Which will only create a positive effect on forum to cool you down. And in the game it will not change anything at all.
ps: Take off your rose-colored glasses, that’s life.

Actually banning bots is in Blizzard favor.
Botting is a source of money for the owners and a full day job for most.
They’ll get banned they’ll pay a new subscription the minute after and start over again and again.
That’s what needs to be understood. It’s impossible to eliminate bots.
Either have bots or in game purchases.

Of course, you cannot defeat bots as long as you give the bot time to make enough money to buy two of the same bots. I personally have been reporting for about 40 days of one bot, and Blizzard is simply ignoring it. Moreover, this bot was reported by many people, not only by me, but Blizzard wanted to sneeze at it. This is just a concrete example from my experience that shows the company’s attitude towards this issue. You just need to promptly respond to reports, and block bots immediately preventing them from earning gold. Then no one will buy new subscriptions, as it will be a loss-making business. Oh yes, you can block by IP, by hardware, by bank card. But this will never happen, since Blizzard needs bots, since these are subscriptions, money. It’s just business.

And that is why we need a weekly stream with bot spanking.

activision cant afford ingame gms

1 Like

Where can i download these bots? If you can’t beat em join em.
Blizzard doesn’t care anyway.

2 Likes

indeed perma bots in badlands farming ele’s

Look at other games that had a major bot and hacking problem for years league of legends for example.

This game was plagued with scripters and bots who leveled up accounts and scripts that automatically play the game by dodging abilities and holding space-bar to win any PvP fight now look at them today the problem completely eradicated I mean don’t get me wrong there is probably a minority that have probably broken it but it is definitely not widespread I haven’t noticed them at all

Not to mention that league is probably more abused by cheaters as it’s not gated behind a paywall since it’s accounts are f2p.

If riot games can do it why can’t activation-blizzard who already make more money

Bump.

Armies of bots have the plaguelands in a stranglehold, artificially inflating the price of plaguebloom.

Pls wake the f up and ban them ty.

He is right, I am receiving massive amount of mai from gold farmers, how are we supposed to stay clean and keep peope in check with that, please do something.

Periodic bump, please step up the game situation is again totally out of control, fishing bots, herbing bots, gold pearl bots, instance bots… you name it, they have it.

Pls sort it out god’s darn it.

Banning them doesn’t solve the problem for any more than a few weeks - they will eventually return. Sadly, the solution is looking more and more like the introduction of WOW Token to Classic.

Hello pale elf, you appear to be lost.

<---- refail forums that way.

Hope you find your way!