We want F R E S H

What makes you ppl think that there will be WotLK classic?

TBC was kind of ok because it was the sweet spot (even tho it probably WAS bad to release it in the long run) it’s still essentially classic but most if not every flaws got adressed, hybrid dps, boring autoattack bosses, nolife pvp farm system, etc.

WotLK was the beginning of garbage WoW, streamline everything, 4 versions of a single raid because yes, huge emphasis on pseudo action instead of the classic RPG feel, sht armor and weapon models, easily the worst of any expac and oh yes, achievements which brought the elitist toxicity. Unappealing zones, what do we have? A frozen plains thing with nothing in it, a forest in medium climate, a forest in snowy climate, a forest in latesummer setting, ungoro crater 2.0 but in bad, oof…

On another note LK would divide and part the classic playerbase even further, everyone will just play the classic version where his spec shined the most…so if you want LK classic with 50,000 bloodelf ret paladins and 100,000 Death knights spamming 8k dps with one glyph and one button go ahead, but no ty.

4 Likes

And most people I know still state that in WOTLK WoW reached its pinacle ending with an epic fight against the Lich King himself. For those brave enough even on heroic difficulty.

TBC wasn’t perfect as well. Just look at the “Bring the player, not the class” ™ cliché that came up at the end of TBC/Starting WOTLK. Or your comittment to one role unless you had the gold to constantly respec back and forth. Some people also think that certain hardmodes, like the ones in Ulduar, were fun and changed the sentiment of an encounter notably.

Tasts are different and people should once and for all stop assuming their way of thinking is the only valid option. Each of the respective versions WoW has gone through the years has its validity and at some point people should have the choice to play what they like, not what others think is the(ir) best.

2 Likes

There’ll be a Classic WotLK because its easy subscription money for Blizzard. Minimal development spend, plenty of interest.

There’s lots of things I don’t like about WotLK, and yes it undoubtedly is the birthplace of seasonality and all the toxicity that I think have slowly strangled WoW.

But… Ulduar and ICC were great, and would I raid log them again? Possibly in less of a try hard guild because hopefully everyone is just better so its less necessary? Definitely yes.

1 Like

We want fresh classic, and fresh classic wants us.

Listen blizzard! Feel it in your veins!!

8 Likes

Listen people open fresh

FRESH MOUVEMENT IN DA PLACE

8 Likes

hello this topic is very important!

FRESH

4 Likes

Indeed, fresh!

1 Like

None understand this desire.

lvl 1 is all you need.

3 Likes

Seems to be a real puzzler for you :joy:

Please, let me escape this TBC. WE WANT VANILLA FRESH.

5 Likes

You want Fresh Vanilla, I don’t. Please speak for yourself!

I’ve forced myself to like TBC for too long. It’s not good. And I hate it! But I want to keep playing WoW. Please bring out a fresh Classic server!

2 Likes

Go play on HW; They need fresh blood and stop clamouring for something you might get down the line.

I will not stoop to your level and settle for museum servers! What a disgrace that would be! I strive for more! And I think you should too! Classic needs fresh! This is how Classic should be played. Without progression there is almost no point! And I will fight for this! My sub money will go for fresh!

I will continue to fight for the right of everybody to play the way they like. I want to stay on my Museum servers" as you so kindly call them.
I just ask you to not define what’s worth playing for me. Of course you decide where your sub money goes - I do the same.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, how does fresh realms effect you in a negative way? or for anyone that dislike the idea? It’s not like It’s a what if situation. Currently you have it your way right now, since it dosent exists atm, if i understand correctly?

So by adding, that will apply to you as a negative effect…how exactly?

If everyone migrates to fresh, maybe Blizz close down Era servers.

additional question. What do you get from fresh that starting over on the Era servers does not give you?

1 Like

But all of you, especially Kyru, has been very clear that nobody wants fresh, and the thought of it is deluded :sweat_smile:

What i personally get out of fresh in terms of satisfaction and joy, new start gives better experience, new market, easier to group up for dungeons (i tried finding both deadmines and zul’farrak group not too long ago with two different toons. Didnt receive any response for days, world and lfg channel is dead empty)

Finding new friends along the journey.
Its a new beginning for everyone.
I mean, cant be too far fetched to understand.
If i were to go solo through my entire journey, then it wouldnt effect me as much, but since i enjoy or almost set my biggest goals to complete quests, solo dosent reach those types of requirements.
And im a healer, i live for partys :slight_smile:

In comparison to dead realms
They’re all low pop, if you guys believe a fresh start will fk up everything (the left parts that isnt fked already) then you might be up for a surprise.

That’s my personal thoughts.

1 Like

I do not say that nobody want fresh. I say NOT EVERYBODY want fresh. That is something quite different, thank you.
I do undersatnd your want to play with other, but why did you not joín any o the re-roll waves on HW then? I play there and before re-roll AH had between 4 and 10 items on AH: More fresh it can almost not get, I think.

And please stop editing your posts while I answer - Forum-Gods don’t like.

Sorry to include you then, was certain i saw such message before, i edit my messages as i please, the subject isnt changed however. And HW is low just like the rest, i do respect and have faith in the “resurrection attempt” made by the leftover community that didnt migrate to TBC. However seeing how its low before even starting gives me almost to nothing in terms of fuel, i mean does it have a future or does it not? Where do i wanna play my cards. Some sort of guarantee of health wouldnt be bad if im gonna invest time in it, and that guarantee is what im lacking to start in such project, hope you’re with me.

Now with a fresh realm, that’s almost certain to have a new long lifespan, and i feel much safer to burn time in that.

And heres the real thing which isnt based on my opinion, blizzard will throw up these realms, just a matter of time. And by starting tomorrow at HW, will probably get me to 30~40 then ill have to quit and join that fresh anyway, because thats where a tons of people will go.