We won one battle but the war with devs isn't over

Finally they gave up on reputation farming and while 2nd lego is timegated it’s just quest chain. To be fair I don’t mind it as long as we don’t need to farm some crap every day and week. Now it’s time to talk about set pieces. There are in fact 3 ways to get them (unless Blizzard changed their mind).

1. Raiding - yeah… As PvP player I’m not going to raid mythic. Some M+ players feel the same
  2. Weekly Vault - again RNG… Thanks Blizzard
  3. They mentioned there will be a currency in Zereth’Mortis where we will be able to turn M+ or PvP piece into set piece. Can we get more info about this system?

What will be the limitation because there will be one? How much of the currency can we get a week and how much do you need to get a set piece. I don’t want to see something like farming two months for 1 or 2 pieces. I get it they don’t want them to be possible to get before World 1st race but set bonuses are extremely strong and having 2 set in some cases is gamebreaking. Can we get more info about set pieces?

3 Likes

I fear there will be currency and price will be high. Players are forced to farm good amount of it to get even 1 piece of tier set.

2 Likes

For the pvp season 2 sockets they were locked behind korthia rep and 1000 soul cinders each. It seems likely to me there will be a high price behind set bonus pieces to make it harder than the ‘main content’ direction. See season 1 into 2 nerf to PVP gear so it wouldn’t be a competitive means to gear for raiding :+1:

Conduits have a very high requirement as well imo

this system is available after zereth mortis is completed i guess its the same time as we are able to craft two legendaries so week 5.

in week 5 everyone is pretty much even, before you can raid to get an advantage and maybe get a few set pieces from there.

dont really like that but could be worse.

still need exalted for the conduits

I don’t mind grinding my main char to exalted as long as it unlocks account wide, to be honest …

2 Likes

It seems devs read the forums as I made topic both on EU and NA and there is instant response on Wowhead.

https://ptr.wowhead.com/news/cosmic-flux-on-patch-9-2-ptr-drop-amounts-in-zereth-mortis-costs-to-upgrade-325707

Wow - I’m impressed! Maybe actually things are starting to go well.

I honestly doubt you will get 345 Flux per win. Maybe for the first win of the day and never ever that much. Not when you only get 100 for a complete m+ dungeon.

1 Like

There is no info about weekly cap so maybe you can still get it in few weeks? Who knows.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.