Weapon emissary

Is it only me that has the weapon cache emissary dropping regularly on Horde side (3 times in last month that i can think of) and less regular (once in 6 months) on Alliance side?

I’m not claiming ‘horde bias’ as it might simply be that i haven’t been online when it pops for the alliance side but it also might be that something is broken/not working as intended somewhere.

Edit: Could also be that i have had it but got off-spec weps as it was previously class wide rewards. This may be clouding my memory of how often they may have popped.
AKA i may be talking pants.

3 Likes

I have had them on my Alliance as well but I don’t play her as often atm. Been too busy rocket farming.

1 Like

wish they’d stop dropping effin’ wands!

4 Likes

I wish they’d just put some kind of parity in the emissary rewards between the factions.

I want everyone to wince in unison at seeing 200 war resources for the 3rd time in a row.

2 Likes

there’s no reason they cant (or shouldn’t) simply mirror the rewards for both sides at the same time

3 Likes

There is a minor theme with the rewards from certain factions but yes, I agree.

1 Like

yup, the tortollans and champs of azeroth are usually the same

1 Like

That’s rng for ya.

1 Like

white noise

For horde they are yes.

Today We (horde) have weapon emissary in Vol’dun. Last time i’ve seen this was 1,5 or 2 weeks ago.

If I remember right I think that the previous emissary from Vol’dun was also a weapon, although I would much rather the emissary be 2k gold instead of a useless 385 weapon that sells for 100 gold.

1 Like

Ive had the weappn emissary once. Once.

Aaaaand the horde ones up again today …

So is the Alliance one!

Yay might log in then ;-p

As a guy that plays both sides atm, I definitely noticed horde getting more and more equipment/weapon caches than alliance, until recently, all I was ever getting on alliance were war resoucres and artifact power, there was even a week where all 3 gave nothing but war resources. Having said that, the last week has been better with both a weapon and equipment cache for alliance.

Solution is simple mirror the damned rewards, we get a weapon cache they get it aswell for the correct faction. Like now we have it for Proudmoore so the Zandalari (counter rep) gives one to Horde.

1 Like

Ally one is up again today.
Coincidence or conspiracy? Hmmm … rubs chinny chin chin.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.