Weekly Bonus Event: Legion Timewalking

Weekly Bonus Event: Legion Timewalking

Travel back in time to rediscover Legion dungeons, the challenges of the Mage Tower, and more in this week’s Bonus Event.

View Full Article

2 Likes

The most important question of all in every timewalking movie/book… is WHEN?

When is 9.1.5?

And thats why cats don’t smoke.

Actually Blizzard, you done messed up, on the PTR i can see the TW Legion timeline. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

12/07/2021 to 12/21/2021 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice. Though would be nicer if you could create an actual content instead of recycling the old one.
But what am I talking about? All these resurrecteds, reforgeds and classics is all you can do.

Novmber 3rd. Wowhead published the release 30 min ago if you haven’t seen it. Maybe you have idk cuz this was 1 hour ago.

1 Like

I posted that a few minutes b4 they posted their date.

1 Like

Please, not over a month wait for the only thing i am excited for with the Patch. I don’t even wanna do anything else than Guild Activity until December 7 if you are right.

1 Like

Well that’s what the in-game calendar says on the PTR.
They wouldn’t bother updating it from Live if it wasn’t the correct date, imo.

Out of all possible customization options combinations you have shown the worst one on that screenshot .

Can please be Timewalking active all the time? There is no point of having it on calendar every three weeks :confused: It just timegates the content we players want to do :frowning:

1 Like

You as a company focus too much on past, if we had good new content you would not try to recycle old stuff constantly.

2 Likes

wow more recycling

Legion TW is on the 8th of december. I’d recommend waiting a month if you plan to resub.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.