Weekly reminder 004: community wants pvp vendors back

We pve scrubs were waiting for items that never drops, and when it dropped it turned out our crafted gears were far superior, but in the end both were uselesss in pvp. Meanwhile pro pvpers were getting their items quite fast.

There were no warmode back in then, it was 7/24 and my server was vietnam. The resilience stat rendered the whoel pve gear useless and turned us into a little bit more than target dummy. It felt like having no resilience had negative effect, everything i receive was big fat crits.

So, in order to be able to survive and do some farming or whatever, whole guild started to do arena.

That’s why resilience and pvp stats were extremely stupid.

Calm down lion, did you really need to insult lol

Right now I’m fully PvP geared and I have mythic raiders just deleting me from the game. Resilence solved that. PvP gear goes up to 430, the resilence or some other PvP stat should be brought to even it. Some people I encounter have nearly 100k more health, but hey it’s bad if PvP geared players have an advantage but not when raiders and/or M+ spammers have gear advantage in PvP.

YOU chose to pick a PvP server.
this is why they added warmode, so babys like you stop cry about getting rekt by a pvp player…

??? So in your opinion PvE gear should be on par with PvP gear for PvP content, sure, makes sense.

No. PvE players were just glass canons there. When I played WotLK getting PvP gear was something I could aim at. I did both PvE and PvP back then, now I stick only to PvE since PvP doesn’t reward me with anything and gear progress is vastly reduced due to PvE.

So, resilience and PvP stats weren’t stupid.

2 Likes

Low quality bait tbh, but i wouldn’t expect more than a pvp vendor crybaby.

You are the one crying like babies every week, but i am the crybaby? loool. I never cried, i simply adapted and got into arena. Plus, i didn’t use forums back in then, so i didn’t cry about warmode either.

We were getting rekt by resilience gear, not by ‘‘pVP onLy boiZ’’. When we get resilience gear, it turned out vast majority of ‘‘pvp onLy BoiZ’’ were complete scrubs.

And you are a rogue, a monkey class that requires little to no skill that is never on the receiving end in WPvP, which is mostly about ganking. I’ll take your blabbering seriously about WPvP when you play a class that is vulnerable in WPvP.

Resilience gear made pve gear completely useless. So, outside of the instances those items were nothing.

‘‘BIS pve items drops in PVE so BIS pvp items should drop in PVP’’ sounds like logic, but it is lolgic. Because PVP and PVE are different things fundamentally. Between player and environment you don’t create any contradiction, however between two players it’s all about contradiction. So expecting same rules for these two isn’t reasonable.

Fixed that for you. This is how should it be.

2 Likes

Similar topic from german forums if you can read and understand german.

so you think rogue > locks in 1v1? avarage pve player i guess…
and again, are you actually going to talk how bad is pve gear vs pvp gear IN PVP CONTENT? are you joking or what?
you either go get pvp gear or you either change server type or untoggle warmode.
boot your brain please…

Then where does pvp equipment actually come from if it’s not from a vendor? How do you buy it?

Maaaaaaaaaaatts

Bruh

Hello wwhelp :smiley:

You pvp only boiz spend your time in bg and arenas, that doesn’t mean you own bg and arenas. Since you don’t own them, you don’t get to decide pve gear become useless in pvp and tell people to get pvp gear. This mistake was in the game for far too long, glad it is gone.

hahahahahahaha. bye f.o.r.e.v.e.r.

its because of player like you that the pvp community is dead and he majority (would say like 90% of pvp player) are disgusted by the current bad casual pve oriented gearing system…
Sylvanas would be disgusted too by your mindset, lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.