Weird bug that makes me constantly change targets

Hi there. I have this weird problem on all my characters, where i switch targets whenever i sway left and right (spam A and D) and press 3 (only keybinded for action bar). This makes it really hard to stay on one target cause im kinda addicted to constantly swaying left and right while attacking a target and my man ability is usually binded to “3”. Ive checked my targeting keybindings and didnt really notice anything out of order.
It seems like something is bound to “A+D+3” but i cant find that keybind somewhere. Might also be a bug, not sure.
Does anyone have any idea how to fix?

Best regards, gensui

did you try to exclude addons from the list? Addons are able to do almost everything .

Are you using a macro for your #3 ability? could be some weird targeting stuff in there.

Okay so it seems like its a macro bound to my keyboard, so this also happens when im not im world of warcraft. I have no idea how to find this macro and unbind and google doesnt seem to help either. Guess ill just have to bind something else to 3 and live with this stupid keybind/macro haha

What keyboard is it?

HP keybord so it doesnt have any build-in software for keybindings etc

Sounds like it might be a weird ghosting problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.