Weird squares in Ardenweald

Hi, does anybody know what these squares are and how to get rid of them? I am playing on all settings maxed out and have the latest drivers installed

Hey Gondawn! Have you tried anything at all to solve this? Seems just something related to some element not rendering properly, by what it is being shown could be something related to lights.

I would recommend first to do the usual UI reset just in case ( https://battle.net/support/article/7549 ) and since you are just renaming the folders if that turns out to not be the issue you can always place them back as is.

If that has no effect at all I would start just gradually lowering the settings and see if that solves the problem, if it does then it remains to see which one is actually causing the issue but I think we can cross that bridge if we ever get to that this way.

The issue was gamma correction being enabled in nvidia control panel settings, in case you guys need any feedback

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.