Weird thread..from weird player

2 days ago I went some random heroic dungeon I am kinda highly geared so I always do big pulls in the dungeons. We started the first boss in a siege of Boralus and then our DK came to the boss fight with 3 big packs of adds. So everyone agreed he is a troll and kicked him out of the group. But after we finished the boss he messaged me a really weird message…’’ if I will find you I will remove your teeth’’ well I got any kind of messages but not like this one XD this was one kinda hardcore. So I told him to f*** off and to go threating someone else he only responded ‘‘haha big man’’ I mean usually people tell you f*** you why did u kick me but this was weird as hell man XD

2 Likes

He was either high or drunk (nah seriously).
That being said, I liked that line. I’ll make sure to use it laters.

Sometimes it be like that.

I like it however it’s way more interesting to get new and creative flames than your generic hurr durr.

Think my weirdest encounters was with someone who liked feet way too much… Waaaaaaay too much.

Well, you can cancel your dentist appointment now. This guy does it for free!

4 Likes

Blackmóon now:

12 Likes

Hey at least they become extremely cute now :smiley:

2 Likes

Kinda scummy to kick someone for pulling a few mobs in a random heroic. If you are so well geared what do those packs do anyway?

Give him your adress next time. You’ll see who pulls whos teeth.

1 Like

Trying to wrap up what happened there… you guys started boss when someone was still strugling with adds and not present on pull, then remove that person you didn’t wait for, then he threats you (your teeth at least) and you reply by cursing. What happened to normal communication like “Hey, need help there?”, “Sorry”, “Ready?” and such phrases? :exploding_head:

8 Likes

I have a feeling a part of the story is missing :smiley: it doesn’t make much sense in the current form.

Either way, just report him for a RL threat. Whatever happens, can still keep it decent.

4 Likes

Agree with Trivale here, real life threats have no place in a game, be they joking or serious, you don’t threaten strangers with knocking their teeth out. You might handle it maturely and nothing happens but as this game is pg 13, kids could get in the way of such people so it’s good to remind them that RL threats don’t fly in a game. Obviously that’s the same for adults, but children are usually more vulnerable to these behaviours.

1 Like

10 Downing Street
London

Cliff Burton of course:

3 Likes

I feel bad for you :frowning:

1 Like

Well maybe he is tooth fairy maniac and likes to sleep on huge amount of teeth

Hah, never knew that The Rock plays WoW. :slight_smile:

That’s actually whole story he got mad after me and other guys in HC SoB decided kick him out for pulling those 3 packs of adds to the boss. After when we finished boss he whispered me totally strange thing. I play WoW for years but never got such strange whisper lol

1 Like

Well, it may be the complete story - but here’s where I struggle:

You start by saying you’re over geared and do big pulls, which I can understand. But what I don’t get is, what packs did he manage to pull then? Big pulls in HC usually also include patrols or “this may be pulled if I don’t pull it now” packs.

In SoB before the 1st boss there’s not so much to skip, so that he came with 3 additional packs sounds a bit as an exaggeration to me unless he managed to pull a patrol at the wrong time (which can happen if you skip those). If you, as Alliance, jump down, you have like 1 patrol, 2 packs, another patrol, 1 pack on the left, 2 separate mobs and 2 big packs you most likely all clear to get to the boss. So that means he pulled the rest of the room before the first boss’ room?

Then I just wonder, why make a big deal out of it - you started with an incomplete group after all. It’s HC, you can do it without a tank or healer basically. Just kill it and forget about it. Doesn’t even make the run take longer since it’s quite an odd boss fight anyways.

But again, his reaction was totally out of proportion anyways and deserves a report :slight_smile:

sometimes someone translate a common threat/insult from his original language to English which make it sound strange.

You can report harassment in game, threatening others is never ok.

2 Likes