Weird thread..from weird player

is this possible report even after it happened?

Normally you would right click the person’s name on the abusive message and report them that way.

or for Battlenet

If you feel really strongly you can open a ticket.

I wouldn’t bother finding excuses for someone that decides to use a RL threat for an event that happened in a videogame.

1 Like

Well there is literally no excuse for a person acting crazy like that over a videogame I have been threatened many times by players like these but from other games like Russians in DotA telling they will hurt me IRL cause I was bad at a game in wow just yesterday a Russian dungeon leader told me to kill myself because I couldn’t be bothered to answer him in Russian language :joy: like I know im Serbian but that doesn’t mean I can suddenly talk in full Russian even though I can understand what he says.I had many RL threats in this game over the years from thus toxic new age community but I report them or just /ignore and pretend that never happened that’s the only thing you can do honestly in situations like these.Or when someone wished that Muslims will take over my lands again like it happened in the past I already told that story it was back in Legion lol.U would so love to see these new toxic people play Classic because they would quit and suffer in the first week because nobody would talk to them or group with them they won’t progress.So solution would be like GTA that they made a specific server for cheater’s,toxic players,boters to be stuck there with each other a punishment fitting the crime.

1 Like

Ok thanks I reported him through support but unfortunately I haven’t got any screenshot so I hope they can find him somehow through their chat system maybe?

1 Like

Me neither. If you took my post as such you are mistaken.

2 Likes

Well the way you worded it it gave me the false impression aswel but no worries I understand now what you meant it’s Gucci :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

Ignore it
I gave one of these people my home address once when I was younger and had a ‘come at be bro’ mentality (dont actually do this, looking back I got lucky)
Nothing to this day, not even a fake delivery order
These people are just trying to… IDK, I’d say rile you up but do people actually get nervous over ingame threats?

1 Like

You’d be surprised at what people would do when they get angry over a game.

Never, ever let your identity be known unless it’s to someone you trust and like a lot.

1 Like

Just report it as a real life threat and move on. Lots of keyboard warriors out there.

1 Like

Well even blizzard warns you when you enter the game to never share your personal details with anyone as their loading screen tip.

1 Like

Weird reader trying to write on this weird post with this weird sense.

That is nothing compared to the messages i get.

Plus i have a weird feeling that sometging stinks in the middle of this story.

Damn thats weird. Hope i wont get weirdly kicked. Wink

I don’t know what exactly you mean by ‘‘you got a weird that something stinks’’ well then explain why? I mean i can explain myself if is this what bother you?.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.