Wh0 is the Moderator of This Complete Mess of a Forum

Own up - who is moderating this Flame Fest - come on - Hands UP - you do have responsibilities?

1 Like

I am…atleast on Sunday :grinning:
woot happened?

Calling out a Blue to respond will very rarely result in you getting one.

1 Like

well lets try shall we

1 Like

Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon

Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion.

Quoted from -

3 Likes

Blues don’t exist on the EU forums and the admins are rarely seen :wink:

EU forums usually mean = anarchy and the flame bait threads.

1 Like

I don’t care about that really - The Moderator should have looked at this thread some days ago - either they are AFK or Negligent - that’s your choices .

I have telephoned in a formal complaint and will do so again tomorrow - I don’t pay a sub for this dross nor this flagrant disregard for a simple set of forum standards.

If the Moderator ignores it they should be sacked

1 Like

Forum moderators can’t tell you why BfA is trash either

1 Like

They may or may not be reading, calling blue wont change that. I’m pretty sure they arent using ctrl+f =blizz or blue to find out forum posts that have priority.

Edit: On topic, I think the forums are fine. There are more options so you may have to look at the options if you are having diffuculty navigating or finding what you’re looking for.

Im fine with opinion - I just hate toxic posts - there is a difference between a disagreement on a point and simple name calling and abuse - its a shame really

1 Like

Which thread are you talking about? This one was created 17 minutea ago, but you said days ago. Have I missed anything?

Toxic post, name calling and abuse? These usually get flagged and then an action is taken. If you have any particular situation, you can show us and we could flag it if we agree with you.

i obviosly not what you are looking for, but since you have such a wonderful personality i really want to share with you this https://youtu.be/VbQWO22pprk?t=55

It’s an ongoing posts and it’s got several flagged comments in it. Pretty unreasonable to expect a forum moderator to be online at 22:00 at night.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/fake-elitism-destoying-wow/39778

Why Punyelf?

The game is active 24/7 - some folk don’t work 9 - 5.

Are you a moderator?

The Karen wants to see the manager.

1 Like

Choose me! I can be very moderate(except when I’m not), so I’d be the perfect mod for this forum. Honestly, I promise that I will wield the banhammer like a viking if needed.

Pretty sure there are some Blue’s around. Not just that visibly though, which is a shame.

We used to have a pretty active EU community manager on this forum who engaged in discussions and sometimes passed along things to higher ups, but they got fired alongside hundreds of others… I guess keeping a close bond with your audience is now seen as a non-essential job to be eliminated.

I did answer this in the other thread but just for clarity.

No I am not employed by Blizzard :slight_smile:

Moderators post in blue text.

Yet i have had 5 bans in 3 weeks for being mass reported and there is people on the forums who have seen the emails i have got due to them .
The moderation on this forum is a complete joke .

I got banned for 5 days for having a laugh with a friend a friend can you believe that but because i have somebody who hates me and mass reports me for things they do not like i get banned alot they dont look or rescend bans .
There is 3 or 4 threads open atm with so much inane rants and vile behaviour and have been for days yet the same toxic posters are still on posting and in those threads .
The whole system is a complete joke.

2 Likes

Apparently, you are …

1 Like