What a time be a druid in m+!

• Ferals are meme of the wow since begginging of the history
  • Boomkins are outdps’ed by tanks and healers in aoe
  • Bears are the worst of the tanks, being useful for 30s every 3mins, then they can go afk until incar is up.

The only thing left is resto druid, hopefully will get some nerfs as well!

5 Likes

:cry: sad time to play a druid. i hate my usless tank. without heavy support it is very hard to survive. i can not do pulls other tanks can do. and i quit playing as balance after season 1, 2

2 Likes

Dragonflight will be even worse… blizzard is really messing up again for druid. gonna feel a useless main in the next expansion again if that happens then im out, nobody not even the guild will bring you along if your a weight to be carried around.

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/wnaqwa/starting_to_feel_theres_a_bit_of_an_imbalance_here/

This isn’t true! I almost always top the dps meter while playing M+ As balance. Yes we are more CD reliant then some classes BUT we are far from bad in m+.

I had worse dps then a lvl 12 gnome before studying my rotation. I suggest that you sit down in you capital city and train on those dummies!

Yeah… continue spreading your fake news. Logs or didn’t happen. If you topped against Hunter or warlock they are simply bad.

Flagged as trolling already.

2 Likes

They need to turn starfall into a 1min cd and let you use mushrooms again

No it is true. If the tank pull around my CD it goes very well. I can’t keep up with a survival hunter (OFC) they have insane amount of dmg in aoe and same goes to MM.
But all other classes do I come close to or even over.

But I agree that they should buff us! And change the CD so with synergies with M+ better. To have a burst every 3 min (beside convoke) is just brutal in m+!

Not amazing but not bad either. It is single boss fight (aggregated data) target and Cleve (also after fight not in burst)

h ttps://ibb.co/Srp9sMX

h ttps://ibb.co/dJ5DGgy

You can’t use the flag as dislike button!

BTW found a video that can summarize s4 moonkin

Correction: paladin tank do more dps then me if I don’t have full burst :boom::sweat_smile: savage

The problem is - to many IFs. I played druid/boomy for 3 seasons, it is good and enjoyable in premade group with planned route with massive pulls every 3mins. But in 15-20lvl keys you don’t get that, before you start to ramp up - pack is already killed by destro/survival/MM/WW/ etc.
I now casually push KSM on my resto shammy, and when I make my pugs - I never invite druid dps:

• even a bad lock/surv/outlaw will do decent dps
  • a bad boomy will sit below tank, and to get a good one is a big risk.
1 Like

How many tanks in pugs do that? It’s annoying to play around one niche class which is not even OP to play around to in the first place.

You can add pala with jailer weapon, warrior to that list. pretty much everything that has low cd cooldown and heavy aoe burst. It might be good in higher content 20+ but for weekly runners between 15-20 it is highly unsatisfying to play balance or feral right now.

To me it’s not about being OP but being 40% behind is not fun.

basically all of this

1 Like

Seeing your screenshots, tells me you’re doing low keys. (checked raider.io, and the one you linked from was a +10) The dps is low, honestly.
You did 27k on a 500k dmg pull, ehm… That is not much my friend, neither is your 14k on a 980k dmg pull. And if you have a tank that plays around your 3 minute cooldown, and that is the damage you can put out, well… Sorry to say, but that’s not impressive, neither efficient in that low keys.

But I don’t blame you, it’s just boomkins are so bad it isn’t fun. But on the positives, you guys had whole season 1 and 2, to pump like no tomorrow, so it is what it is.

2 Likes

you’d consioder 27k DPS in a +10 low? o.O i dont see many people at all rollingg out 27k in +10s.

read again, 27k dps on a 500k dmg pull, thats just a quick burst on AoE, yeah I consider that low :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: From where it seems the screenshot was taken, and dungeon I checked he did with those people, it was from a Lower Kara, and I think that pull was in moroes room, with tons of adds. Its just one sunfire up on adds, celestial alignment and convoke, and you should reach more than 27k on a pull like that. But again, it’s a +10, who knows how big the tank was pulling, but judging from 500k dmg, it can’t be that big, or the packs have almost no health. Dnno, never done a +10 lower so

Yea that’s is some sad truth. No he did pull very small packs. So I consider it ok dps, nothing amazing but honest work :sweat_smile: this is outside my celestial alignment window. Only star fall and convoke!

I have vastly better gear now. It was like my second day of playing boomkin in SL!

We should have options to not stay in 3 min burst window if we like to play with pug. Convoke do suck when it comes to aoe but the single target dmg is decent at least!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.