What about unnerf to traits?

just do something, worst season I can remember… :frowning:

it’s one way. perhaps not the preferred one going by how much people are complaining about gear, and some specs are going to have way more useful traits than others.

for example, as a sub rogue i only have one trait that’s powerful for bursting and it’s only strong as 1x, but assa has numerous traits that are strong for what it does in pvp. so that’d buff assa way more than sub, which seems backwards with how the specs are performing atm.

Problem is got to think in the range of things blizzard would actually bother doing… Which means nothing that would affect PVE and they won’t be tweaking all the filler spells… so its a cheap dmg increase

rather see blanket damage changes tbh. i’d be a little upset if i saw that their way of speeding up the game would be unnerfing traits because subtlety doesn’t have traits that are good for pvp, so most specs would get buffs and i’d just be left behind with my spec that’s already behind.

Did you lose your mind? Do you seriousl y want to deal with specs dealing 30 k dps inm arena xD 40 k Lavabursts from Ele with 3x IP? xD I’m sorry to say but it’s just stupid.

I’ve definitely lost my mind, I’m so close to quitting , barely log on to run for cap and a mythic+ . In that time I probably could play more 3s but battlenet people are either not in-game, doing pve or just don’t want to do PvP so you go lfg sit 1hr+ to either get a terrible group or no group at all!

Removal of Maledicts would be the first thing to do, then they should disable traits and nerf certain pve trinkets, make pvp more rewarding and revert to MoP

it would be like puting a band aid on a amputated limb.

no, this would be “cut the other arm off too, so it looks better”

1 Like

xD made me laugh irl, thank you.

funnier than playing wow arena, thats for sure

Instead of remove azerite nerfs, i think PvP need all azerite off in pvp combat, and an increase of damage and healing overall (faster games) and removing mana problems.

My arcane missile should be hitting 7k non crit per tick rather than 3k.

my shadowbolt shouldnt hit for 1.5k

1 Like

Not to mention how potent some traits are. The combination of un-nerfed Wild Fire and Blaster Master for fire (even with how nerfed the later trait is in PvP) would make for overly high burst.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.