What are the good RP Hubs on Horde side?

I am having trouble finding any RP going on in public, so can you point me in the right direction?

1 Like

Generally speaking it’s going to be Silvermoon City (not Bazaar) and Orgrimmar (Valley of Honor).

Yet whether or not there’s going to be RP to be found there is unfortunately very circumstantial. Horde RP suffers from two primary “problems” as far as I’m concerned:

1. Whereas Ally has one primary hub (SW) where the random-Rp seeking population tend to congregate, Horde has two! Orgrimmar and SMC, which means that the random RP seeking population is already divided and therefore in smaller grups.

2. Adding to the above “problem” is that Horde plainly has fewer people in it, it’s the smaller faction at least atm.

With that said, Horde RP is not dead. But to readily access great quantites of RP you may need to either join a Rp Guild, OR at the very least maintain contact with Rp guilds so you know where the RP suddenly went when the cities are suddenly empty cause that usually means there’s a multi guild campaign going on somewhere.

2 Likes

Yes I joined an RP Guild and I am so far pleased with my choice, but I cant seem to find any RP going on in open world, at least not in say chat. I have been walking through both SM and ORG without success so far.

No but it’s certainly dying. Whilst there are still large guilds seeing success, casual “pick up” RP has been declining in quality and indeed existence over the last few years. The hubs, even at peak times, are barely populated, thus:

Keep trying. Sometimes there are actually people. Specifically though, when people say “Orgrimmar” they mean “The Valley of Honour”, so fly about around 8pm RT and see if there’s anyone about to interact with. Best of luck, homie.

1 Like

Yes i managed to find it and quite a few RP people :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.