What are the pros to Playing demonology Warlock ?

I`m genuinely curious as I just got back and started playing demo again .

1: I do less damage than everyone
2: Demo damage is slow
3: My damage is HARD casted
4: My damage can be kited
5: My damage can be cced
6: My pets exist only to feed demon hunter leech and make them invincible . Also they exist so I can ressumon them every time they die from random damage
7: I have a single mobility spell on a 2 minute cooldown , which i don`t even bother using because any mele can charge me every 15 seconds .
8: I have to stop doing damage to self heal as a freaking WARLOCK , while a furry warrior can mongo their rotation in me and do twice the selfhealing I do . Note that my mana run out now … thank you .
9: A damn ROGUE has better healthstones than me , which heal for more and you can use them INFINITELY in combat . My Helathstone has to be created and than I can use only ONE in the entire fight
10: I have one defensive cooldown on a 3 minute CD which I use to get a window to cast
11: My other “defensive” coodlown has to be used at the start of the fight , because it become useless when I drop bellow 20 % health which means that I cna only use it . You guessed it at the start of the fight . When an enmy can just vanish or cc me and wiat for it to drop and than do their pve rotation on me .
12: Oh yea My huge pvp tallnet which is supposed to be a scary demon lord with the description that reads . Summon a Powerfull felllord that does huge damage to anyone standing within range , has 49k health and is cleaved by 1 dh in 3 seconds does no damage , can be cced for lols and is basically a 0.5 seconds stun .

So Please someone teach me what am i missing ?

3 Likes

the part when demons dont attack what you want to? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you nailed pretty much everything.

Yeah in case you haven’t noticed warlock is pretty trash.

Destruction requires 3 min CD to be relevant and is regarded overpowered by everyone in the low 1500 to wood league rating, so they complain hard and also gets them nerfed in pve.

It’s just fuc ked beyond redemption in BFA, wait for 9.0 it should shine again.

1 Like

Pros exist only in weird blizz minds.
Look, the overall idea of puppeteer class is alluring, but man, the implementation is BAD.
Demo was designed to look pretty, and that’s it.

Well you can sometimes to do stuff with Demo, but your opponent should be really bad!

13: you are stripped of your interrupt/utillity pet

1 Like

I actually legit tried sitting here and coming up with something but there really isn’t any case I could make for Demo in its current state.

But but we look so cool with all the demons and stuff :_(

Demo warlock is like old tank in the war museum, it is kinda looks incredible and intimidating. But we all know that it is in not operational state.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.