What are the ratios?

Hey dudes,

Considering Ashbringer because our guild never gets to play together at the same time, due to the insane queues on Gehennas.

I was wondering what is the A:H ratio? Overall what are insights u can share about the server?

Cheers!

1 Like

I would presume it’s very similar to mograine with around 52:48 horde alliance ratio as many people have moved from that realm to here. But no official census as of yet, but expect good faction balance.

1 Like

What is Mograine popular anyway? isn’t like in the 3rd or 4th wave after Firemaw and Gehennas? Is there some streamer playing on Mograine?

Mograine is just a cool name mainly, very popular in the lore too. You will find if they announce any realm with a cool name it will become pretty popular. Realms like Ten Storms for example don’t attract as many players just because the name is meh.

1 Like

Ashbringer is BY FAR the coolest name in Eu =) Gehennas on the other hand is… bleeeh … still most crowded on EU side :confused:

Ten Storms is pretty epic too … but not legendary :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I think those realms like Gehennas & Golemagg etc. are just popular as well because many players planned to play on them because they were out before launch. Also some servers have certain countries dedicated to playing on them like with the spanish playing on firemaw etc.

2 Likes

Are there any countries “dedicated” to Ashbringer? I’m scouring the internet for any information on this, but it’s impossible to find any demographics for these “new realms”.

Nope it’s just released after launch so it will just be anyone migrating from other realms just because of queues or new players coming in. It will be overwhelmingly english so don’t worry if that’s your main language.

According to a pretty large N survey, Ashbringer and Flamelash are the only servers with more A than H, Mograine is pretty much 50/50 with a couple of 0,01’s more horde

Census results collected yesterday about ~16 (before the queues started)
Alliance char :7200
Horde char: 6600
So server has perfect ratio

1 Like

Hey TĂ xi, can you let us know what methodology you used to capture these figures?

h ttps://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/censusplusclassic

Thanks a lot!

This survey is useless these days. Mograine is actually about 47/53 or 46/54.

12:00 UTC, the census data: A3565/H3780 (A48.5%/H51.5%). Close to perfect :slight_smile:

In Gadgetzan the ratio is about 4:1 in favour of the Horde.
Same with Booty Bay, so I’m not sure if any survey can be trusted.

I just ran a census on both sides, Alliance had 6.8k players online and horde about 6.1k. Pretty balanced.

https:// classic.wowhead .com/news=295075/classic-wow-realm-population-report-data-aggregated-through-community?webhook

This shows the server ratios from what they’ve gathered, EU & NA. Ashbringer is one of the most balanced faction wise according to this