What are we now ?

That’s why I hate Neutral :frowning: Inactivity

(am i doing this right?)

2 Likes

That’s why I hate the Tortollan seekers. :slightly_smiling_face: Turtles everywhere.

2 Likes

A :turtle: made :turtle: it :turtle: to :turtle: the :turtle: water!

:turtle: but :bird: not :crab: this :fire: turtle :turtle:

2 Likes

Well in theory were just re-enlisted as soldiers of our armies at this point. Since we shelfed our status as commander of the dreanor forces to become the leaders of our Order halls in Legion. Hence we got enlisted into the war as mere soldiers once more.

Were still concidered “champions”, but in the military heirarchy were simply footsoldiers or grunts. Well respected none the less, but who whould want a “enemy symphatiser” in a position of military power. As far as both Anduin and Sylvanas know, we might just turn our backs on the enemy due to the events during legion.

However another meaning to our title might be that were now acting only as ambassadors. Since both horde and alliance players have this role it whould make sense that we as players have no real impact on the war between alliance and horde, except just simply being ambasadors to Zandalar and Kul Tiras.

You are doing this perfectly, like everything else you do :heart:

How dare you insult the sanctity of Loh?!

1 Like

:smiling_imp::dagger::turtle:

3 Likes

:goat: :shield::shield::shield::turtle::shield::shield::shield:

1 Like

:smiling_imp::dagger::goat:
:smiling_imp::dagger::shield:
:smiling_imp::dagger::turtle:

2 Likes

Halasibel :dagger: Friendship with Araphant

1 Like

:cow:

all you two need.

1 Like

:goat::heart::turtle::speech_balloon::minibus:

1 Like

I wish that can understand you :slight_smile:

1 Like

:goat::dagger::elf:
:turtle::dagger::elf:
:minibus::dagger::elf:
:elf: = :ghost:

1 Like

Are you mad?

:scream:

1 Like

I only speak for myself but I hate everytime I hear them call me ‘hero’ or ‘champion’. I cringe everytime, soldier/commander or general would be more than enough. Of course there are people who love the hero feeling, so yeah, I respect that.

Can’t please everyone I guess.

Yes I am :smile:

1 Like

Sorry cute zug zug! Didn’t mean to offend you!

1 Like

This is how Alliance posters should interact with Horde ones and vice versa. I will apply this wise lesson for which I am thankful.

2 Likes

i’ll speak in a language i heard in common in-game to make alliance understand:

Nuth Goibon Nor?

2 Likes

End of the day. Our characters are the main protagonist of story.

1 Like