What are we now ?

We are testers for mobile games. We are mindless lackeys. We are confused.

2 Likes

We are still named champion or hero with alot of quests, we are tasked with helping to recruit our new allies. And we are handing out orders to some of the most well known heroes of our factions while having the admiral serve as our taxi. Also we talk pretty often with kings and other faction leaders as well. We are in no way nameless nomads. And i am pretty happy they arent acting like we are the center of the universe

Why! Have to be centre of the everything. Cuz we are the main character of story!

Acctually were the fifth torch. The ā€œchampionā€ are the grand centerpiece of the old gods prophecy. If the champions didnā€™t exist nothing whould come to pass. But I guess everyone whould know that by now. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

From saviors of the world we turned into soldier #1234. They realy need to make a timeskip or something or turn us into descendants of our original charecters.

1 Like

What are we now?

Slaves to this tormentā€¦ of lore-butchering :wink:

i think itā€™d be nice for players who actually achieve something to get some recognition from the game - for instance, having certain NPCs refer to you as ā€œGladiatorā€ or ā€œheroā€ or something for a full season after you earn the Glad title or participate in a server-first Mythic kill, thatā€™d be cool.

having every max level toon be treated with deference by NPCs and the game world in general would just ruin what little immersion remains in WoW.

just let us be freelance adventurers again. no titles and no prestige unless we earn them.

Same thing we have always been, Azerothā€™s odd jobs men

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.