What are you suggestions for nerfing rogue/mage?

karma is 1.5m, you can easily trascendence away every 45s, then you have disarm on 45s, parry from FoF basically every 10-15s, dampen harm/diffuse magic on 1.5 or something like this, plus you can heal yourself way more than a rogue can do…
the only one who has sh*tty wall is Enha shaman, who is totally out meta for that reason
go check the ladders, WW are in the best spot talking bout melees, this is why i’m playng WW too nowdays XD

Open your fcking eyes for once and check what I wrote :slight_smile:
I’m not playing a monk, gues it’s hard to understand

“you” as your class, the monk
i can talk about whatever you play/want
melee and caster in the current meta have really good defensives
dh: blur 1.5, darnkess 3 min, (+ netherwalk/rain from above) + dancing sht 100% dodge for 2 sec every 7s
we: already told ya
war: perma def stance whenever needed, BS to remove CCs (+essence to remove them rng, kek) + rallyng cry + banner + parry. (just sit def stance and noone will touch you)
dk: antimagic 45s, immunity to stuns + -30dmg 3min, highest self healing over all dps, wearing plate (+ some more stuffs that i ignore)
sv: anti bleed + heal, big heal, turtle, feight death to avoid big dmg
SP: dispersion, life swap, fade, shields
destro: kek, 549856345 armor, wall, gate, healthstone n stuffs

shaman and mages are kinda mhe

if he can’t heal, he would just eat mage food in that case =)

would kill for that.
40% reduction, 1.5min cd, can’t use in cc

very balanced in comparison

feint is very strong in comparison to most other def cd actually. Rogue has also another 3 defs cds to make it seem even more retarded, while shamans for example have only 1 def cd which already loses hard against feint itself

where is the balance

1 Like

shamans are weak and no one doubt this
BUT why on my alt WW 400ilvl i do waaay more dmg and i have waaay more survability than my 440ilvl rogue? :smiley:
maaaybe cuz out of trinket you are dead as a rogue?
maybe cuz you cant spam parry with FoF, disarm people, teleport the fk away and heal yourself, ring of peace them out of your balls, karma theyr burst, wallx2 theyr burst…
i mena, just go play a rogue, and you will see how any other melee can delete you easily (expecially war, WW and SV)
for caster its another meaning, they dont have stun, but can crit the hell out of my HP bar
I AM NOT sayng that Assa is weack, but definitly not OP
WWs are way more braindead ^^

Yes. Rets now have undispellable freedom for that, and steed. Ferals have several speed increase abilities and a charge, can remove slows whenever they want, nd have high base movement speed. Windwalkers and DH, I don’t need to explain. Warriors have onr charge on 20s CD and one leap on 45s CD (as a means of comparison Rogues have step on a 30s CD and sprint on a 1min CD). Survival Hunters have a 20s CF hook, 30s CF disengage, a sprint on a long CD and more than half of their damage is ranged anyways, DKs don’t reach they make the target come with grip + their 70% ranged slow alongside their Death Advance allowing them not to be slowed too much.

So you see, because it is NECESSARY FOR EVERY MELEE IN ANY GAME, every melee does have a way to reach his target or bring it into melee (in tye DKs case).

I never commented on the damage but on the ranged component.

If you mean a target you attack, pin thel down witg a stun then it’s 8s once per 2 mins if you blow vanish just for that.

Can’t you drop earthbind near the guy and then charge ? (and, was frost shock totally removed from enha ???)

Funny it stopped with Cataclysm right when the 3s windows during which you don’t exit stealth was implemented, if it was an issue until Legion/WoD.

This still happens in BfA. Happened to me, I also had warriors Bladestorm my Kidney (before the essences were implemented) while I saw him in Kidney for a split second on my screen, he had the bleed, and he had the DR. But he wasn’t stunned. And didn’t trinket. This is just due to batching (and it was in the past too) but now the duration is significantly shorter than in the past so it’s very rare. There even was a blue post about it when they announced classic, that officially explained that back in classic some batches lasted up to 200 ms. Every action part of the same batch was processed and realized if possible. So basically if I kicked a cast, and it ended during the same batch both actions were considered as valid because at the time of the batch I wasn’t in CC so I could kick, and the guy wasn’t kicked so he could end the cast. So, batch processed, both actions valid, I’m in CC, the guy is locked on his CC school, kick is on CD. Next batch. They are much, much shorter these days. I don’t know if I’m terribly clear, but well…

I’m pretty sure it’s only one minute.

That’s because we don’t count Dstance as a CD right ?

Distance reduces dmg but not elusiveness

but you can literally sit in def stance and still hit huge dmg XD
you are just trolling at this point

well you did say my best melee ability becomes ranged when i am bursting. you could just compare the dmg to throw knife :expressionless:

in most comps you can just walk away and restealth. especially rogue mage can let you restealth pretty easily

well it cost you another global and feral lunge also trigger a kind of global. And yes frost shock was completely remove including the root… we have now frost brand which costs 20 ms, 20y range and applies a 3s 30% slow, kind of not even worth using :expressionless:

Imagine calling someone trolling when you can’t admit that your class is fcking broken

They implemented the immunity because there was no other way to fix it. As mentioned before: Vanish often broked, because attacks on you just found a way through stealth even when it shouldn’t have been possible, since you were in stealth. I’m not talking about AoE attacks, but attacks in general.

But barely. I think I had it once or twice in the whole expansion - it happened once per hour back in MoP/Cata. :wink:

That seems to be intended though. Bladestorm still seems to have a delay to react for a few hundret ms, so you can use it basicly for any cc to avoid.

What you call batch period, I call server communication delay - since there are many people around, it stacks all information for a certain period of time before it evaluates it and sends it to all clients. This is nothing unusual in a mmo.

However, the combat logs were updated before the action happend (unitl WoD), which meant that you could take advantage of this lead in information. Whether they have now drastically reduced the time period, or delayed the update of the combat log, or both, it doesn’t matter. In any case, it is no longer possible to cheat in this way today.

But to get back to the actual topic: The immunity that was granted on Vanish was just to make sure that Vanish didn’t break immediately, as it did until Cata. If however, the period of “batching” has shortened, the immunity of Vanish should be shortened as well. :slight_smile:

some people still lose as rogue mage somehow which must feel really bad and shameful… so i guess they need buffs :slight_smile:

That’s a lie.

Currently Rogue has so much that even if classes got some stuff back, it’s unlikely issue would be solved. Class should have a downside, not really sure what’s Rogues.
They have Survivability, damage, burst, CC like noone else and mobility. + They even have stuff that most classes can dream about - Stealth.

It’s not that simple, sometimes they have a dot or a pet on them. They are in combat but they heal. They can even kite you behind pillar and continue moving while healing. Drinking has it’s issues

Let alone the fact that they should PREVENT STEALTH WHILE DRINKING

To nerf rogues and mages, you only need to desing their toolkit just as blizz did with warlocks, take all good and reliable spells and toss them away, or put them in the talent row, and make some crutial spells like Crimson vial, Cloak of shadows and Vanish on the same talent tier.

3 Likes

Watch rm tournament games and count how many restealth they get without vanish over a 10min+ games. Then you may stop claiming bs.

because tournament represents the ladder…
you can watch some rogue streams and see how many resets people like pika or nahj get in an average game against your random 2.6k players. probably in tournaments they don’t even focus on getting restealth? it is not that difficult to get a re as you make it. tell me how hard it is to restealth against dbl melee? just frost nova and slows can provide a restealth or they have to blow mobility cds to catch you with is a win win either way. After that you still can try to stealth again.

but honestly in current rogues state you don’t even need to restealth to faceroll someone with retarded dmg

tournament and live is a completely different setting

Exactly. Watch 1 hour of stream you’ll see they don’t get a restealth in most games, and in a few ones they’ll get one, hardly two. Of course I’m talking 3s, don’t bring up fire sub for 2s…

That means, on average, less than 1 restealth per game. But feel free to actually write the numbers down over one day yo try and contest that.

Because you’re ignorant… To restealty against double melee you need to go away when they are on the mage. Say you do. You walk to a pillar. Then you wait. Then you, maybe, restealth if they don’t do anything. And meanwhile your mage gets destroyed. For what ? 4s stun off target ? You’d leave your team in 2vs3 for approximatively 10s if you’re lucky and if they eventually let you restealth for that ? Nice joke.

Also, double melee. If there is a dh, or a monk, mobility isn’t an issue so they can always stop you, simply by coming in your line and using their ranged stuff. Now lets say no dh no monk. A dk ? He’ll chains you when you move away to get to a pillar so you’ll need years to maybe get a re which he could stop with ghoul or DnD. Say no dk either then, so you’re fighting a double melee that is ret arms. They have tools, but less than the others. You may get, quicklyx behind your pillar. That’s now that you notice their rdruid just did leap moonfire, you didn’t re, your mage got shredded. GREAT.

In the end, sometimes they do restealth at very high cr. But most games, you know, not the video amazing games, but the normal ones they don’t. Because the risk is insane. People find a way to complain about restealth as if it was the number one issue. People want rogues to fight like a warrior, right. You do have ways to re when you have the pressure if you, the rogue, back away at the right time so you don’t blow your own pressure, but also don’t let them follow you so you may re and come back for even more. And it should be obvious to even you that you don’t understand what getting a re, or trying, entails since of all examples you brought out double melee when currebt double melee comps have no real issue training stuff regardless of nova, and when rogues get most restealths when there is a caster in the enemy team.

That much is true, however if getting a re was that EASY ANS OVERPOWERE, well written in caps, then allow me to ask for your wise guidance as to why tournament players don’t even try, especially against double melee since you seem to think it’s the play.

Everyone forget about feral :frowning:
Kitty clave is a thing even Ret feral