What are you suggestions for nerfing rogue/mage?

Well yeah but I don’t feel like it’s played as dumbly as the double melee featuring warrior monk dh and dk. I admit I didn’t count feral teams as those mongo tunnel double melees.

Also if a feral lets a rogue restealth against rm… Bleeds, can’t be polymorphed, can’t be slowed, can’t be rooted. I didn’t bother listing ferals, thought it was obvious.

Your argument boils down to the point where Ben Shapiro says “facts don’t care about your feelings,” right before he unloads a lot of argument based on feelings.

Then the only other choice is to reduce their damage and utility and then you’d really have Rogues complaining about them having to be top DPS by a mile or theyøre useless. That’s their narrative.

Which tells me everything I need to know about your emotional state. People only go for the stating they ignore someone and tells them to have a nice life to gain an emotional higher ground while they know the other person holds valid arguments.

On topic - why would there be suggestions? If rogue/mage landed pefrect opener and continued with cc/burst coordination means you got outplayed. Trinketed wrong stuff. Didn’t trade defensives. Didn’t los mage or peel rogue. The usual stuff. Watch vids on how to counter rogue / mage if you can’t understand it on your own.

Outplayed / l2p issues / get gud.

The topic is more about rogue mage healer than rogue mage in 2s.

And it is true that RMD rules in the AWC, there isn’t any real counter at equal skill level which shouldn’t be the case.

1 Like

Go on please, I am taking notes.

Outplayed
l2p issues
get gud

I think i got it,
Anything else ?

1 Like

not my proudest laugh

1 Like

At least we still have some sense of humour, so not all is lost :smiley:

Anyway, if this discussion is not about 2v2, but about RMX, my suggestion in dealing with rogue / mage / healer is to nerf the healer.

got it so let’s nerf every healer expect for Rsham because they can be played with rmx

Seems generally speaking RMPala and RMD are far, far better than other RMXs because of the Pala/mage and druid/mage CC synergy.

Tournaments should be better now for RMX than they were in the past since more addons are allowed that weren’t before so you’d think it would allow for Blizzard to make nerfs.

But they don’t care, so they wont.

I’m only level 30 in classic so I must be slacking

after skimming through this thread im baffled how clueless most people are.
nerf this remove that - you know why the game is that bad? cuz everything got removed and nerfed.
here is an easy fix: dont nerf stuff that is somewhat to strong or remove things that cant be countert ! BUFF OTHER SPECCS AND ADD COUNTERS
most people liked mop right or atleast s15 so what comes to mind about that season -> every specc was broken and fun in its own way

Nerf greater pyroblast hp dmg to 15%
Also many compos can counter this comp like resto druid+dh or rdruid+dk

Your beliefs are understandable and sheer stupid as well.

If you have nine average and one that are so good it makes everyone look like chumps then the correct way to solve that problem is to bring the one in line with the nine instead of bringing the nine in line with the one.

This has the benefit of keeping the game enjoyable as the problem that people have layed iout is that they have little chance to do anything as they’re CC’ed or dead due to the sheer damage a Rogue brings to the table. If you take the other nine to this level then you’d have people complain about nine others instead of one.

What the hell are you saying?

Buffing nine to bring them up to the level of one that’s a problem just create 10 problems. Nerfing the one that’s overperforming compared the nine wil solve the problem and you’ll only have one complaning. Namely the one that feels that their abilities were unfairly reduced due to them being so skilled /s

well yeah and then you have a garbage game like bfa in which no speccs are fun or unique to play

You know what is funny?
Peoples asking for new classes everyday, and actually we got some disgustingly Op classes/spec and some disgustingly trash, no matter if they are fun to play or not :confused:

Feint 30s cd could be a start

It would still be a better alternative than letting one stay a lot better than the others. Once it had been brought down to the levels of everyone else then you can start on making everyone else fun to play.

Fun and different are different than OP which is what Rogues are right now. They have so much utility and power since their weaknesses were removed and they got to keep the stuff they got as compensations for those weaknesses.

• Their DPS was bad if they had to switch targets as their CP reset, thus they were given higher DPS. The CP removal on target switch was removed and the got to keep their high damage.

• Their in combat stun was made better and on a shorter CD as it required the Rogue to build up CP before it could be used. With the removal of that CP mechanic the stun is still better and on a shorter duration than other stuns and targets than the primary can easily be stunned with the use of a macro.

There are several other things. These does nothing to change the fact that Rogues were given compensations for their weaknesses, their weaknesses were later removed and they got to keep the compensations which has created a class that has better DPS and tools than any other Class.

Them being broken has no effect on other Classes being boring, it just means that Rogues are broken and other Classes being boring is another thing unrelated to Rogues being broken. Neither is other Classes being boring an excuse for Rogues just being plain better. I get pissed off when I think of my chosen Class (Warrior) as a third rate citizen compared to Rogues which are obviously first class citizens and if I had to fight Rogues more often that I do I would call bs on them being that good and feel frustrated that no matter how well I played that I can at most reach the level of an average Rogue and if they apply the same level of skill as to the Class as I do to mine they’ll outperform me every day of the week.

I can live with a small difference in power as perfect balance is impossible to achieve, this state, however, is absurd. You feel it less as a Monk, I can guarentee you as a clear “have-not” (as Warriors are) Rogues being God-tier compared to Warriors are grating.

sooo just add all the tools back that were removed from every specc? like you know how it was in s15 which was one of the most fun season ever and guess what EVERY class was broken

just give every class the same tools rogue has right now but with different named abilities, then u got mop 2.0

1 Like