What are your thoughts on having no changes in 9.1 PTR?

for any of our 3 specs. Im not sure what I expected or what changes I would like, maybe its better to leave it as it is until we see how the changes will change the game. As an enhance using Draven im doing well in PVP, although I would like to be a bit more comfortable applying in groups, if there is 1-2 spots left for dps i KNOW they wont get enhancement. As for PVE, i dont think i care enough to ask for changes

It’s the first day of PTR, there’s more to come in the upcoming weeks.

Resto gets a new pvp talent

LOL

I hope you are being funny or something

what pvp talent?

Man pls do not talk about changes :smiley: becuase you dont know what you want…
they will change your OK class to unplayable in minute if you are demanding

1 Like

Id like to see grounding and/or skyfury base line.
Elemental blast changed so it doesnt lock all schools.
Lasso will most likely get nerfed/changed

I’m extremely disapointed. Shamans have quite a bit of dead PVP talents. I wish they’d fix counterstrike totem so it would actually reflect 100% of the damage. Right now it’s just trash. If they are worried about shamans stacking it in battlegrounds they could give it a target cap or something but it’s just lame to see my health being obliterated and counterstrike is only tickling the enemy.

I feel the changes they make and the little updates don’t justify the milions they get every month.
Free to play games have more nice changes. even little changes matter
Give us diversity. Buff a little all the talents that aren’t played. Make people have the choice to different builds.
Rework some pvp talents, or make them baseline the ones that are a MUST.

1 Like

Would like the ss reset to dissapear, instead make it hit for more, better maelstrom proc rate and flame shock spread using lava lash. (Like the good old days).

And some glyphs for old animations.

Probs good there’s no changes tbh. Eles pumping right now in all content. Surely gonna be above mage/boom after the nerfs? I mean since the buff every vid I’ve seen in 23+ keys eles 5%+ above anything else. Even more so after 9.1 nerfs (unless they get something good to compensate). Which they most likely will.

People is acting like the first ptr patch is the last one. Lots of other specs that havent gotten attention yet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.