What class should I play?

go ret paladin

Litteraly anything but dk and warlock and you are gucci

as long as you take any of these: Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, and Warrior. you cant go wrong.

Bro you should never have come baack this game is deeed

If you’re looking to play a single class then Druid can fit all roles, otherwise the class with your favourite playstyle would be best with alts on the side for when you want to play something different.

I would say Shaman since you said you would like something with melee and casting and that covers both. Some really satisfying/abilities spells and a dope class mount to boot. Can’t go wrong with shammy.

Personally I have been enjoying my Warlock recently. Currently levelling an Orc Demolock and it has really picked up since I got Demonic Core and feels nice to play. From what I can tell, Destro is also in a decent place. Not as OP as it used to be when you could get infinite Infernal snowball and Chaos Bolts that deleted health bars but it’s still really solid. I haven’t really used Affliction much this expansion so I can’t speak for that. If you are planning on doing solo content then Lock is probably one of the best classes in the game if not THE best due to pet that doesn’t despawn. It’s between that and Hunter.

All them classes you suggest are slow as an old person in a supermarket. Maybe if they speed things up a bit them classes would be fun. Just grab a flag in WSG and see how painfully slow they are. In fact most classes not all need a bit of speed. Not asking for warp speed here. Just don’t like to have to be specced into 30% movement speed on hunter for example. DH is unplayable because of this. If you have no flying mount then walking/running will be really annoying.

I hear people really enjoy Clown Hunter (commonly shortened to DH).

Seconded for Shaman. Druids might technically be more versatile, but I feel Shaman is the more fun to play. Also, all specs have a lot of utility in groups, I feel like the potential to really stand out is immense.

Also, lightning. Lots and lots of lightning.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.