What do you listen to while gaming?

depends on my mood but most the time its some metal playlist on spotify

I usually listen to calm music :slight_smile:

I love when I find compilation vid I can dowload from Youtube like this with m usic from Hans Zimmer :relaxed:

Today’s song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1F-uzR3Pfc mostly to music like this one, but i like Sabaton also :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh gosh, it says 2013 in the title, but the sound feels much older :open_mouth:

1 Like

Early Hardstyle was best imo cuz of best kick :smiley: + 160bpm, now it’s like 140max

1 Like

It certainly has a great bass, my old speakers love music like this :sunglasses:

I thank you for the introduction for this, it’s great to find something new, when you find yourself travelling in the same sounds time and time again :bowing_man:

1 Like

No problem ^^

This kind of music gives me so much power while doing stuff in game, i often end up trying to sync with music tempo doing insane things in game :smiley:

1 Like

Apparently, any music. It fits for Dota or some 1-st person shooter. But I never listen when playing WoW. In order to immerse in the game world, always built-in WoW music.

1 Like

The white ninja anthem, i know you like music music here is gift now go practice. Ninja tune :sunglasses:

1 Like

I mostly stick to loud and agressive noise

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.