What do you think will happen to retail after classic launches?

I agree with that.
The moment both of them(the fanatical defenders) collide with each other…then stuff gets interesting. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh man that article is pure gold.

Same here :slight_smile:

I have some super excited friends and some who are very dubious about Classic and some who just don’t want to do it at all :laughing:

1 Like

Is the folder named “Private Server” when you play on private servers?

The folder is called “Retail” to differentiate from the “PTR” one, as in “Finished Product” and “Test Product”. Retail does not mean “Modern WoW”, for all we know they could add the “Classic WoW” folder in the “Retail” folder, then what are they going to do?

@Crisswyn: Or… they might create folders “Classic retail” and “Classic PTR”… :smiley:

Why do you hate me? WHY??!!!

This mean they will keep refering to the games as “Retail” and “Classic”. This should change, people should use the proper terms. Modern and Classic.

P.S: I was not gonna add this part, but nowadays, you don’t know how people may react. This was just a joke. I don’t care this much about it. I’ll admit that it does bother me a little bit but not to the point of actually making me mad at anyone. :slight_smile:

@Crisswyn: I do not hate you and my comment was also slightly tongue in cheek. :slight_smile: Sorry! bows

Decaye my friend. its not gona be played for nostalgic reasons, it will be played because its a MMO. Its not two versions its two different games at this point.

So is BFA ? Your point. Or do you use a really specific definition of an mmo, biased for classic ?

im not sure what BFA is. action rpg maby.

Than you can define what an mmo is for us stupid people ?

it sure ashell aint 80 people crashing the server. thats for sure. Nostralius has 12k people “none sharded” classic will cap out on 9k . And on another Note GM wont ban people for invading a opposite faction City.

That’s not a definition. Stop dodging.

See this is why I had to add this disclaimer. I never really thought you hated me, I said it for comedic purposes.

I googled “bows” just to confirm you meant what I really thought, and I got pictures of the weapon Bows and Ribbon Bows. So, are you trying to shoot arrows at me or you are just placing imaginary decorative bows at the end of your comment? Which one is it? Love or hate? (jk) :slightly_smiling_face:

Seriously though, Why are you bowing in your comment? It’s weird.

Can you show me 3 examples of this happening ?

@Crisswyn: :D:D:D Bow is both an item and a verb, describing movement, which is usually considered polite. As to why, roleplaying sometimes sneaks in to my commentary… chuckles to himself and wanders off to another thread for a while…

I know, I said (jk) as in just kidding.:smiley:

It makes me uncomfortable. :confused:

For anyone who has a retail sub it’s free… We pay nothing extra and get classic on top of retail.

there is significant difference between warning somebody and mocking him .

He was right though, look at the whole thread. It’s filled to the brim of people who claim they don’t want to play Classic, don’t care for it at all, love retail, and yet they make north of 5 posts to give their unsolicited two cents about it. As if anyone that wants to play Classic actually cares about any of what they have to say at this point.

I guess some have a bit more rational fear, in that they are scared like the OP that Classic will at least for a while suck in too many players and queues in retail will be bad, but even that is a tad silly. First of all, it won’t possibly suck everyone in, and second of all no matter how many players will play Classic at launch, there is nothing to indicate that a disproportionate amount of certain roles would more than others, which would be the only reason why queues would increase anyway.

2 Likes