What games are you playing?

Howdy lads, lasses, ogres, murlocs and all other azerothians. welcome.

What games do you occupy yourself with other than wow if any?
thought we could have a nice gaming discussion, feel free to share, always looking to try a new fun and engaging game.

Myself I just discovered dark souls after neglecting that franchise for years, I tried ds1 a ways back and then just stopped playing it after being destroyed a couple of times, just to discover that I find the franchise fun as heck now. what do you kill time with when you’re not busy collecting bear asses and boar snouts?

1 Like

I got dark souls remastered downloaded, kind of interested in checking it out, seen plenty of playthroughs of it.

I was also think of getting warhammer 40k Dawn of War, not sure though, not played many rts games.

1 Like

Currently mostly, TBC due to the fact that it recently came out.

I’m also logging in to Black desert and Blade & soul, But since TBC takes most of the time i don’t do much other than login reward stuff on those 2 nowdays.

Also getting some around to some matches in overwatch

I’m already pretty “Done” with shadowlands as of right now, We’ll see if 9.1 ever arrives if that is something worth playing.

1 Like

Diablo3
StarCraft 2
AC
Prince of Persia
Dota 2
God of war
Few other rts

2 Likes

Nice! good luck with dark souls ashen one. dawn of war is really good too I think, but I havent played it for years. have you tried warcraft, starcraft, age of empires, red alert 1 & 2 ? good rts too!

Nice, I’m also playing tbc right now but I’ve been leveling from scratch so still got a ways to go lol. Never tried black desert, its a mmo too right?

damn, nice list of games. I really like rts too but haven’t played one for a long time now. hoping the new age of empires will be good!

Switch game half the time like Animal Crossing, the other time arcade games like League of Legends, Overwatch, Smite.

I have barely been playing WoW lately and when I do try again with a lot of motivation and inspiration in my heart, it quickly gets dwindelled with boredom. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

BDO is very action packed game, Lots of fast paced grinding

Gameplay video ----------> (He’s already watched it, so just removing link so it does not come off as i’m trying to advertise another game :>)

But there’s a lot of other things to do in that game as well.

1 Like

yeah I hear you. never tried overwatch though, but I put down countless hours on league back in the day haha. fun times.

ah nice, it kind of reminded me of diablo / path of exile with the pacing and action, sort of like a blend with that and mmo then? interesting

PoE or Crusader Kings 3.

More of the latter really as PoE has been out for years so Im a bit wary of whether its still good to get into.

1 Like

Guild Wars 2
Kingdom Hearts 3
Ark: Survival Evolved

I try to level my tbc shammy now and then and i still log on a couple hours per week to do m+ on retail.

1 Like

Played a bit of eso to check out it’s new chapter now back on wow

I was playing GW2 but I kind of finished everything I wanted to do in there also…so now I’m playing allods online on subscription server. I mean right now anything is better than getting bored out of mind on WoW.

1 Like

SC2, Warhammer Total War 2, Civilization 6, transport Fever 2, some story RPGs like Mass Effect, A Plague Tale and Horizon Zero Down, Stellaris, Europa Universalis 4, sometimes SWTOR.

2 Likes

Lots of Dota, but i’ve been playing a lot of TBoI: Repentance and Hearthstone lately too

1 Like

Typically play an hour of World of Tanks daily (doing the daily missions), and then whatever Single Player game I’ve not completed yet in my massive backlog of games I left ignored while I was focusing on WoW (before I quit WoW back in March).

1 Like

Guild Wars 2 and Crash Bandicoot 4. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am at sea so mostly BTD6 on tablet plus the occasional Lego game on my laptop when I can be bothered to get it out and plug it in.

Just finished Beyond: Two Souls (it was console only for a while, but recently it got ported to PC).

Also playing Elite Dangerous, and wanted to try out Starbase as well but it got delayed :frowning:

Atm enjoying Overwatch a ton, next to WoW classic. I have tried a few other games the last couple of months too, but only Overwatch seems to keep my attention(guessing WoW classic doesn’t count).