What has happened to WOW?

So, resubbed and thought I’d have a play as I’m getting ready for Classic (yay!).

Org dead, no chat, then limited chat (couldn’t type much without a SPAM warning). I thought combining the servers was meant to make the pop bigger? (and this is on a FULL server, I do wonder what its like on a LOW one).

Warmode (like wtf?!). Whats happened to the talent system?

Bring on Classic, cannie wait!

Unfortunately it seems like the servers are a bit dead when you enter a RP server since they aren’t connected to the normal servers or Argent Dawn.

Last night we were just 2 people running around in Razor Hill to collect eggs :slight_smile:

But I asure you, they are somewhere out there in the game, but the conversation has moved to other places :slight_smile:
(But find the right subject in trade/general and you’ll be surprised to see how many players are around :nerd_face: )

I don’t know how long your break was, I had a 7 year break, and was equally surprised to see how the talent tree had changed - but you’ll quickly get used to it :wink:

Warmode also changes how many you see outside of the cities as they seperate the ones being off warmode, so if you feel really lonely in a questing area, then turn it of and more people might appear :+1:

You could try to make a char on a normal server (just take a pick) and see, there is a lot running around and the conversation in the chat channels sways from being silent to being overwhelmed with people talking :slight_smile:

It’s pretty bad.

I aint subbed and won’t till classic.
Even then I don’t know if that could hold me, been there done that etc.
If so I guess outside of maybe checking expansions now and then im done with this if they continue this path of trash.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.