What is a good class to play for someone with a bad hand?

Hey, I’ve been going through all of the classes looking for something to play with my friend, I don’t like having to press a ton of buttons to kill mobs because I’m both lazy and it can hurt at times and leave my hand cramped. MY STRONG HANDDDD. So, what classes would you recommend dudes and dudettes? I enjoyed Druid but I just don’t like having to shapeshift all the time because I like seeing my armour, I liked Outlaw Rogue but I wasn’t sure whether I’d be able to sustain myself against multiple mobs. My friend is playing Warrior so I’m not going to tamper with that, Paladin seemed fun lore-wise but the rotation looked slow with the cooldowns (maybe I should suck it up because that class is easy), Mage is fun but it’s just not for me and I hate squishy kiting characters, I haven’t actually tried the Monk yet (not properly), Warlock was fun and relatively easy but I’d rather be a melee character If I’m being honest with you.

TL’DR - I just want a fun, easy and in your face melee class that isn’t going to be boring and can be used in the future with my friend for dungeons, raids and stuff. I’m not too fussy about the races cough warstomp cough.

Lazy hands pecs/class:

• Affliction warlock is easy and no effort on the hands
  • Moonkin also, use the glyph so that you don´t be in chicken form but in a blue hue

This is my take on the matter

I saw the exact same thread minutes ago…hmmm.

That was the one I was thinking of… It’s the one I choose when I’m in lazy mode :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.