What is considered good dps?

Check your secondary stats! Picking continuously an item just for the highest ilvl is not always the best choice.

You are now somewhat mastery-built. A quick look on several websites show that the stat-prio for surv hunter is: Haste > Crit > Vers > Mastery. No at all what you have rn.

Then check your azerite traits, enchants, talents etc.

10K for 394? That is disappointingly low.

it really depends, some bosses u do 5k dps but you can be considered the mvp in the raid.

for mythic dungeos I’d say 15k overall is good for +10

Decent is 20k+ overall in M+
Good is 25k+

If you pug doing big dps is much more important than on guilds, as plp will inevitably not do tacts as welll until those guild people bleed to pugs. Still is a bit lowish. Around that ilvl i do about 15 ish on my main. depending on movement on st, and im not the best player, not worst tho. Check wowead guides and sim yourself. Also encahnt and pot etc.

Lol with this deeps you wont time most +10s dungeons.

1 Like

Not only this is not true, but the numbers you gave above are so unrealistic they are laughable. It’s mathematically impossible to pull that amount on all dungeons, for all classes and with any affix.

I find this thread most interesting, and the OP’s question very sound. Please let brain’d people speak and so spreading your cr@p.

1 Like

It’s a good idea to sim gear before changing. A 390 ilvl waist dropped for me yesterday. On Prot Pally it was an improvement for tanking over my 385, but on my Ret it dropped my DPS by about 200. I had a 355 helm in 8.0 and it simmed better for my Prot than all the 370 Emissary reward helms in early 8.1. Also, you need more haste! With my Paladin I notice a big difference if I drop below about 15%.

At that level any spec can do that damage st, unless you are taking into account not active time, so pls dont call people brain dead, thats the actual crap.

I m aspeaking about details m+ screen shown at the end. In my last run (+12FH) i had priest and druid with 20k and rogue with 28k overall. I agree that without reaping aoe numbers would have been significantly lower, but only person without m+ experience can call 20k+ deeps unrealistic

And please learn to read, both orthographically and between the lines. Nowhere did I call anyone brain dead, and you’re obviously so out of the line I don’t even know where to start in order to explain…

Nobody does less than 15k at that ilvl on myt+, so stop being all high and migthy and start explaining what you meant.

Is that meant to be a proof or something ? Because if it is down to specific examples, I could give you plenty of people pulling even bigger numbers… then the same people pulling much lower than that. All it takes is to change grounds, which your first comment doesn’t take into account at all.

Apart from misleading the OP, I don’t see what else you were doing.

“Stop being stupid and BRAIN DEAD and have a proper reading of people’s posts” is what you’re making me wanna say.

But I’m not, nor am I gonna waste anymore time on you…

if you dont do at least 28k+ DPS in M+ I dont think you should be even playing the game! -.-

You should relax a bit… Still unless he is using a diferent addon than skada or details, 20k is terribly low at his ilvl for a myt+ dungeon, telling him otherwise will only get him kicked from groups.

He migth be using an odd metter, as doing less on st than on myt+ is odd at best.

Rofl, I can’t believe you even fell for one of Buka’s troll posts. That indeed tells a lot about you…

For real relax, i used it to highligth an oddity in ops post. Still you havent explained how an spec cant do 15k on mythic+.

22-25.k on higher m+ like 13/14
U can handle 10’s with around 15-16 decently
Pulls count , affixes count a lot ,after 10 reaping kicks in more dmg , if your team can handle it properly .
A lot of factors influence your dmg .
Try raidbot site and they got all kinds of simming , from pure single target , to light movement and so on .

As close to your sim as possible.