What is killing WoW?

but the guys in suits tell them they need in depth, engaging rhetoric within 3 months. Good luck writing a coherent, engaging, immersive story filled with lore rich characters and not ret-conning previous lore in such a short amount of time.

It sucks!

1 Like

Being out of touch with what players want which includes, world quests, artifact weapons, level scaling, instant gratification, streamlining of talents and removal of unique builds. Added flying killed exploring period, removal of challenge/struggle throughout questing, wow tokens killed profiting from tradeskills and anything else. Releasing expansion after expansion to earn more money and the game slowly lost its identity over time.

There is a lot more than that to add but i think i covered the most important things.

Nope no at all. Compare the MMO market to the MOBA or Battle arena market. The numbers alone suggest that ‘jump in gameplay’ is what the market wants.

1 Like

What are you talking about? So because you think 100m people play MOBAs, the market only wants MOBAs? You think I play MOBAs because I play games? I don’t play MOBAs, I don’t care about them. Mobas do not represent the market, they just represent their own portion of the market. There are more than 100m gamers on the planet, the market for gaming is 8 billion people. MOBAs only tap into a small fraction of the market.

Don’t even bother trying to converse with that poster anyone who uses “irrelevant” is not here to debate anything at all they are here just to stir the pot.

1 Like

Oh and don’t bother listening to that person who tells you not to listen to me. They are IRRELEVANT and just want to troll and cause arguments.

I’m sure it’s the millennials.
They’re apparently killing everything else.

2 Likes

what is killing? for example the new greedy RAF system. Instead of fixxing ingame stuff like aerchology profession you can just buy reward now !

3 Likes

Far from trolling I’m afraid you just brush aside everyone’s views which you don’t like . You yet to bring anything factual to the table and you are busy raging at people and name calling so only “troll” here is you with your hostile attitude .

2 Likes

Sorry I don’t read posts made by irrelevant people. You wasted your time with that.

You just read it as you replied to it it goes to show what type of person you are.
When asked to bring up factual evidence you just brush it off why do you even post if you are not going to debate in an adult and constructive manner ?

This is me, not reading your post.

No all it is doing and showing to me and others what you are like and anything you say holds no merit because you are just acting obtuse now sorry.

They need to fix far more important things then that proff tbh and urgently .

But this is you posting in the post which is just as dumb.

2 Likes

Sorry this is user is unavailble to reply as they are not currently reading your posts.

Kinda hypocritical considering you are also posting in the post and then you even posted it wow.

Yah, because I find your statement dumb, I like how y’all think retail is dead while it’s doing quite alright.

1 Like

Where did I say it was dead?

yes they need but it was just an example

1 Like