What is killing WoW?

Oh yeah you mean it’s more mmo action arcade nowadays. Queue mythic or raid and go.

Look I don’t know what you mean, I can’t read your mind, if you don’t wanna share your perspective that is ok.

Thats their problem, they try to balance classes for pvp and they ruin it (and other mmo’s suffer the same)
Honestly pvp sometimes no matter how much i like feels like the killer of most mmo’s as people cry nerf so a class is redesgined or prunned till all we have left the 12 of the same classes with different colour abilties.

What they did to the pvp tho is pretty epic. I played other mmorpg pvp and it’s nowhere near as endlessly complex as pvp in this game. You can now play pvp with any class and any specialization of that class and fully commit to it and still have perfectly good chance of winning.

MMO like WoW is no longer popular as it was before. Its era of PUBG and Fortnite.

In comparison to these games wow population is a joke both in retail and classic.

At what cost?
Almost all mellee play the same, just like all magic there is no longer anything unique about the classes.
Sure you may have a chance of killing anyone now but it doesnt matter if the classes are boring as hell to play.
My god even pala in classic was unique and they were basically just auto attack class.

Yes, you’re talking again about the pve gameplay. But in pvp it’s endlessly complex and unique now. Every class is actually 3 entirely different and unique classes in pvp. That play completely differently. And can be enjoyed each one of them, to virtually endless heights of competition.

But sure pve now lacks challenges tremendously. And the reason is so that everyone can quickly get high ilvl and do endgame together.

So true!

Community has been the worst part, demanding this and that.

1 Like

What is killing wow?

1 Like

Some people must have very lonely life, when inv please is quality interaction.

Yeah but it is not lonely if they enjoy being alone. I guess they play this game for fun. Don’t really take it seriously.

I enjoy being alone IRL, and I do not need ‘inv plz’ either. :slight_smile:

The game is not the same for those 15 years. The previous expansion Legion was a very good expansion but everyone is leaving BFA because every single feature from Legion was removed

1 Like

The same dude certainly can’t play:

• wow
  • gw2
  • lotro
  • teso
  • eve online
  • astellia
  • rift
  • tera
  • bns
  • bdo
  • ffxiv
  • swl
  • warframe
  • fallout 76
  • etc…

all at the same time

Thats not true. The issue is that they kept several Legion stuff but executed it absolutely poorly. BFA is smelling legion all over the place. BFA should have come out before legion and one could have deemed it an development curve.

They did remove legos tho. And full offense, but if someone (not saying you) is defending the lego system from Legion then hes a freaking mo… It was rightfully flamed up until the point where you could buy specific pieces. Just for rogues: If you didnt get the Shoulders you could not raid in an actual progress guild. And thats a fact. Even if you were the king of kings but peasant bob got the shoulders then peasant bob got the raiding spot as you were not able to compete against him at all. Despite legion being a rogue fotm expansion mechanic wise.

Mythic+ system was kept. For a good reason. As the system is good for the game (even if i personally dislike M+ i still know its good for the game overall). The issue was that the affixes were specifically created for the Legion dungeons and the dungeons created with them in mind. The BFA dungeons were not as is visible with many affixes that either got changed or are still annoying to its core. The only affixes that got created for the BFA dungeons and work fine are the +10 affixes.

Artifacts were partly kept with the neck (just no longer spec specific) and also alot of artifact abilities. Some were removed because they would be overkill. I mean could you imagine an outlaw rogue (BF nerf or not) with the Cutlass’ main artifact ability? Pull the entire dungeon, no biggie, they will die within a aoe stun duration with the rogue stack. And also because Dev team 2 is bad at designing classes (yes there are two teams. Its way to obvious at this time. And also makes sense)

The honor system is still here. Same for world quests and invasions.

And most dreadily the Artifact Power system is once again here. I dont have to go into that one do i? Basically we are now at the point where people had to reach concordance 1 in legion, just that it is now called Essence 3. And for alts its still a pain.

Legion was better no question, but it wasnt perfect by a long shot.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.