What is RIGHT with your guild, and why have you stayed?

im being held against my will

they’re using me for my name

send help

9 Likes

Very little drama from the 3 people who use it (and I’m the only one active out of those 3 ATM anyway).

Also, stops guild ad spam.

1 Like

Honestly I think I’m the only active member of this guild. We migrated from Ravenholdt back in the day and stuck together as a close-knit group of friends so the main reason there is still under my name is nostalgia. So far I haven’t found anything that could rival IW in community and maybe my standards are too high on that front and it is holding me back but I feel quite alright here.

I’ll probably want to communicate with others in green text and be part of larger RP storylines so at some point I’ll have to bite the bullet and go for that /gquit, sadly.

1 Like

Same.

Also I can dump most of my alts while leveling here too.

A multiple of things.

• Sick RP events that don’t coddle us. You do something stupid you’re going to suffer the consequences, success isn’t guaranteed

• Guild leader that cares about us

• It’s a very specific type of RP, so I couldn’t go elsewhere even if I wanted to because no other guild quite scratches that itch…

• Small guild which I prefer for multiple reasons

• I enjoy watching my guildmates roleplay so even when I’m not doing anything exciting I’m still entertained

• When people mistake us for NPCs it’s very funny

10 Likes

Because I joined recently cause complications with :poop: . I have no opinions right at the moment.

my favourite part about my guild is that there’s no one around to bother me

7 Likes

Bit of a biased response as I’m now the co-gm, but I joined in 2010, and stayed since 2010, because of the OOC community and their fair and agreeable attitude on roleplay, as well as enjoyable narratives, character development and opportunities to get involved with the community!

3 Likes

Looks like suffering’s back on the menu, boys…

3 Likes

I’ve never found a guild that is “home” to me, there is always something/someone that either makes it unpleasant to be around OOC or I have been in an officer role and more or less spent all my online time managing the guild or some petty drama.

Closest thing to home was with Sword of Menethil, we had a bunch of enjoyable members, we had lovely events and joined in on RP-PvP as often as we could. We also dabbled in som D&D (5e), and my character acted as a treassure keeper and quartermaster. Sadly the guild went on hiatus and will remain so for the coming future.
Argent Dawn has simply killed most of my interest in roleplay.

It used to be the case that I had a guild that fit all my character’s motivations but one, pursuing magical artefacts around this wacky world of ours. That was fun.

Now I don’t have a guid, but that’s okay because there is no guild that would fit in the same way. One that might will not have me.

I’ve been in quite a few guilds in my time Roleplaying, but none have managed to portray and keep together a solid but small community of people like Lordamere has. The rich stories and interactions have held my attention from day one and continue to do so. There has never been a point in time where the RP became stagnant or boring.

The members are phenomenal and a pleasure to consistently roleplay and grow with. But most of all, Riston and Emerics constant and amazing dedication to creating a dynamic and ever-evolving narrative for not just the Rangers but our friends alike, is the best. They’ve kept the hunter fantasy alive and brought a lot of soul into a character I thought beyond fun.

3 Likes

Hey! Chieun at least admitteded Doro’lan isn’t… TOO bad. - And they can both agree he’s an abomination, so… I consider that FRIENDSHIP! <3

2 Likes

A group of nice and positive people who I can mess about with even outside of the game without it devolving into a negative meme-pit. Just a good bunch :slight_smile:

The concept and people of the guild are also nice enough to let me get away with some of my more ridiculous stuff, so that’s definitely a plus.

I like the specific group(s of) people.

Its more or less the same reason I come back to WoW every time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.