What is the future of the Horde?

Or stat debuffs or being imune to.some schools of dmg

Pallies like plaguelands though

ā€¦with no second spec :smiley:

But ok, to be fair Vanilla had funny sides toā€¦
windfury 2h ench in pvpā€¦ 2min mages, mindcontrolling people on their way to Molten Core, Hakkar disease in main cities, kiting worldboss into Stormwind. Falling from disappearing ships. Looking enemies going mad after frequent use of mindvision on themā€¦ swirly ball
THE OLD Blightcaller wiping whole alliance raids in EPLā€¦

Fun timesā€¦

3 Likes

Old windfury where shammy could 1shot anythibg and anyone if got lucky enough

This is slander! Completely made up!

Well we are called the Horde not the Monolith. Our disunity was always one of the greatest weaknesses.

2 Likes

NO YOU!

Well we are called the Horde not Headless Chicken. We usually run in same direction! You, as cow, should know it!

2 Likes

Weā€™re fine with following the warchiefā€™s orders, even though they might not be the best idea. Iā€™d say weā€™re headless

4 Likes

Donā€™t worry, we followed Anduin into a blight bath without gas masks.

6 Likes

Just as planned, brilliant tactics by Anduin.

Baine for Warchief!

I distinctly recall a lack of aid during the Thunder Bluff coup, Garrosh trying to kill all non-orcs and the Banshee turning us into the new Scourge.

:thinking: Where was Silvermoon and their arcane power during the Durotar famine? :thinking:

well, who could imagine that forsaken uses biological warfare? SI7s master spys Baine Burn and James Saurbond found no evidences of their existence in past yearsā€¦

NO(T) YOU!

You are permitted to send an (angry) footnote to our complaints officer.
Just ask @the mailbox for Blightcaller.

5 Likes

We should send you back to Draenor for enabling such a warbringer :stuck_out_tongue: Apparently Garrosh still lives over there. And Yrel. Yrel.

If this is true, this would make me the greatest double agent in WoW history. Just as Plannedā„¢

1 Like

What Draenor do you mean? We alter our timelines faster than you warchiefs.

Ah one more 4d Chess player. Hope you are back to WoW in 10.x when your plant start to bear fruits :wink:

The one filled with the Iron Horde that nearly killed us all, during Volā€™jinā€™s time.

Well, you say that I am a spy, yet the Alliance makes terrible strategic and tactical mistakes :thinking: There must be another explanation.

Tauren are known not because of their concealment skills.

Oh, this one with space goats :confused: ? Oh no, I do not like space goats

How about I invite you for tea with Anduin, Thrall and Jaina? We can talk things out. Just like the old days when the Horde first settled in Kalimdor.

Wasnt it in times, when Anduin was a baby, and Thrall & Jaina were engaged?

I was but a young calf then, but I remember the feelings of hope on both sides. Thrall and Jaina are wise, even beyond their years.

The space goats are everywhere, you will have to be specific. Golden? Green? Red? Grey? Purple? Blue? Did they have any special identifying markers? Wings? Symbols? Skulls?

Golden? Green? Red? Grey? Purple? Blue?
-They have different colors? We Orcs are all colorblind.
Wings?
-Only Palydans
Symbols?
-Only Rogues
Skulls?
-All Heads I have smashed had skulls

That does not narrow it down much beyond Draenei. They could be Alliance :thinking:

Ok, Iā€™m sorry to have accused you being a bad spy. You proved me wrong. You do not need to be concealed like Sam Fisher, you have no need in fight skills of Jason Bourne and the charming skills of James Bond are unimportant if you have a sharp mind of Sherlock Holmes. /bow

PS: I still do not want you as warchief

1 Like

/bow

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! My people!

1 Like