What is the future of the Horde?

Doesn’t matter who thinks who is right, you don’t start excusing aggressive slaughter of your people and punish those who have grievances because “valid military target.” How is this so difficult to comprehend?

This doesn’t mean that Baine himself has to chase revenge for it but still, what a way to spit on the memory of those lost there.

Could you imagine if Tyrande turned around and said the same about Astranaar? I can guarantee it wouldn’t seem so “wise” then. Thankfully, despite what people may think of her, she isn’t that outright stupid.

4 Likes

You forgot that she would kick her vengeful people out!

1 Like

Now, that’s good :slight_smile:

I trust that Baine, one day will enlighten the HM tribe, as to the difference between Taurajo and Silverwind, too^^

But that is just the point, it is not the same situation.

It really puzzles me to see that it seems so difficult to comprehend that Taurajo is something that happened because the Horde had Garrosh for a warchief.

It is exactly the same situation to anyone that isn’t blinded by complete bias. Valid military target meets valid military target, who started the war means nothing.

3 Likes

Of course, it does. Our (rl) history books are full of it.

No it doesn’t. You don’t get to basically say “Well their civilians deserved it because their leader started it” while trying to comment on other peoples moral compass.

2 Likes

Two examples from modern history:

WW2. When the Russians arrived in Berlin, they raped and pillaged, burnt and looted BECAUSE to the victors the Germans deserved this because they had started the war. Same with the French allies.

The treaty of Versailles was a punishment for the Germans - not for losing the war - but for having started it.

So we are playing this game now? It’s funny because you claim Garrosh started it yet I seem to remember a certain anime haired rage king declaring war before he was warchief. Going by your logic, all nelf towns that got invaded are justified.

Then again how far back are we going here to decide “who started it” in your mind?

3 Likes

Who are you talking about? Does he have a name?

You know exactly who I am talking about.

I wouldn’t bother asking then, would I?

Look mate, it’s late. Wanna tell me or not?

Alright seems you have some lore brushing up to do. I’m sure there is a Wrathgate video on youtube that can answer your question to who the king in question could possibly be.

1 Like

It’s not about ‘‘brushing up’’, it’s about being specific when starting a discourse.

That is why I used the name Garrosh and Baine, so everyone knew who I was referring to. Simple, no?

At any rate, it’s good night from me today. Happy dreams everyone!

Yes such a puzzling mystery to what KING I could have possibly meant in the Horde and Alliance war.

It was fairly easy for me to get what Rangoor was talking about. Even “a certain person who started the war before Garrosh did” should be enough.

1 Like

Despite ww 1 is a poor af example since Germany didn’t start it, in fantasy it doesen’t matter.

1 Like

Well, I don’t know about you guys, but I for one can already feel the heavy load sift of my shoulders as I know that the Horde did nothing wrong in Ashenvale.
Turns out it was all the targets were legitimate after all!

That slinks the Hordeplayer Warcrimes list by atleast a third!

Just #Nelf things. #ThanksLeafie. Any reason to #Nelfsplain.

5 Likes

I think you are right to believe Baine will be the new Warchief of the Horde.

• Saurfang is too old and I read somewhere, that’s the reason Garrosh was elected Warchief instead of him.
  • Thrall has a family now and the cinematic shows he is tired of the Horde life.
    Killing Garrosh in Mak’Gora was too much for him, maybe that explains why he took so long to take action, against him, even after Vol’Jin spoke to him. (Troll quest in Cataclysm where we see Vol’Jin telling us the result of his meeting with Garrosh).

Orcs, Trolls and now Forsaken had their Warchief spotlight.
It’s time for the Tauren to have theirs.
Sorry but I think Blood Elf’s and Goblins haven’t been with the Horde long enough.

Anduin is set to rule for a very long time, having Velen as his advisor.
He already shown he is not whiling to keep a long lasting conflict with the Horde.
In lost honor he regrets his decision to go to war, because it’s lasting too long.
Anduin:
“When this war began, I thought we were fighting for peace. But we are just fighting …”
Genn:
“You are doing everything you can to stop her, your majesty.”
Anduin:
*Angry look in his face, meaning he hasn’t done everything.

That’s why he went to speak to Saurfang, he wants this conflict over, now.
He can’t do it on his own.

Activision Blizzard stated this is the last faction war expansion, the one that will solve lose ties.

If we look at the Horde, after Legion, who was sitting on the dinning table that was still willing to wage war on the Alliance ?
Sylvana’s and Gallywix.

Who can be the next Warchief, that has both approval from Thrall, Saurfang and Anduin ?
Baine.

I heard that Legion didn’t went very well, compared to WoD and if BfA doesn’t deliver we can expect one or two more expansions before they end WoW, expansions.
After all how can WoW recover 10 000 000 subscribers again ?

Maybe WoW has just become a never-ending story that we grew tired of hearing.

That’s my opinion.
Cheers.

1 Like

Imagine unironically supporting Baine. Can’t relate. Funny.

1 Like

I dunno I feel that damage was already done. Why they couldn’t keep him up to begin with? Why we had to go through crap BfA story to end in the point where MoP ended?
Aaaaarh I get a headache by just thinking about it.

So to be brutally honest I’m not sure how would I feel about his return despite being the one who was demanding it for a while.

1 Like