What is the future of the Horde?

At least he don’t turns into a mindless zombie without a well

2 Likes

We dont turn into zombies without the well we will just take it from others or from artifacts. And he also died to a trash mob atleast rastakhan put up more of a fight(i still miss him though)

What are you without your sources of mana? You’re nothing. Truel don’t need anything of it. Trolls are height, Trolls are perfect Hunters, Trolls have a overnatural regeneration abtility. Trolls can penetrate armor. Trolls are better overall.

1 Like

well you got that thx yo your loa. So what are you without your loa?
Also elves got better skin(like is that stone on your skin?),better hair and are better mages and remain young for millenia.

Elves first then the zandalari.

No, that doesn’t have to do anything with the Loa. Better skin? Are you serious to bring up an argument which is subjective on every race? And I dunno if they’re better mages without their well.

1 Like

trolls ask the loa for aid, theyre powerfull without(certainly compared to human ) but alot of their powers they have and stuff they can is not from themslefs it from loa(like heroic leap rastakhan did aganst zul) and the strongest mage ever was a elf azshara who even without well is extremly powerfull.
And for mages i really dont know any major troll ones .

Armor penetration and regeneration are racial traits and no gifts from the Loa.

I’m not sure who the new horde leader could be to be honest, there doesn’t seem to be a good answer.

The one’s who don’t follow Sylvanas all feel like Alliance shills, to me anyway.

And the one’s who do? The goblins? Too self serving. The Zan Trolls? Too new. Maybe the Blood elves? But they’ve seemed not all that bothered with Horde politics until theyre forced to

Sylvanas stated by herself that Orcs, Tauren and Orcs will never see the Forsaken, the Blood Elves and the Goblins as true Horde members.

Thanks to you I got a really bad flashback to vanilla times, when I had to conjure Water and Bread on my mage before the raid started.

Cast of 3 (unsure) Seconds for 2 conjured meals.
4 (unsure) casts till drinking for 10 seconds.
20 Food for everyone of 40 Members
40 Water for every caster…
At least 5 disconnects till raid beginning resulting in instant conjured meal loss…

greuzquergqerguzoeqlrg… Sorry… flashback… canbskjn no32t congtrolk my finnggggeras…

Ok it’s over… And the worst case: Me -> the first in raid. Preparing Water for mates. 200 Water in backpack… Disconnect… lot of tears…

iíiïiï haaaaateewf yooihju…

2 Likes

According to latest posts the “Future of the Horde” is… Marvel studios???

Actually, this thread represents the future of the horde in the best best possible way.

• Derailed from the beginning? :white_check_mark:
  • All the protagonists follow their own agenda? :white_check_mark:
  • Chaotic with changing direction every 2-3 steps? :white_check_mark:
  • A mad cow what to become a warchief? :white_check_mark:
  • no recurring theme at all? :white_check_mark:

Conclusion: THIS THREAD IS THE FUTURE OF THE HORDE!

For the Threeeeeaaad!

6 Likes

That would be amazing we’d get some good writing then!
And actully morally grey villains or atleast ones we can know why they do it.

1 Like

Thats Why you use the power of sunwell. It was strong enough to summon kiljeaden in azeroth afterall. Imagine how much you could conjure then!

1 Like

In Classic we had no access to it :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

True but you had the moonwels right? From the nelves shouldve used those.
And you still dont got acces to sunwell if not a belf.
Also dont tell baine about sunwell being good for conjures i think he is still mad about cata food shortage .

1 Like

Did not work out for my undead mage. It burned so…

Just believe me, back in vanilla, IF I saw the possibility to conjure a stack of 20 water at ones, I would not only trade my undead mother to the void for this skill. I single handedly would invite all old Gods and Burning Legion to Azeroth, force the corrupted orcs to drink Blood of Mannoroth periodically from Mannoroths breeded in mass farming facilities of my own.

… that all. But no more raidprep from vanilla…

1 Like

Why everyone want classic again? You know that “it’s not a bug, it’s a feature” will be there again and all that other grind stuff…

1 Like

Do not forget those great deseases with duration of 10 minutes, slowering you by 50% or giving you 20% chance to miss in eastern pluguelands

1 Like

I dont unless they change mind on unobtainable items from there being moggable in current