What is the purpose of emmisary questing every day?

I am asking as someone ilevel 386 and working my way up, what is the point of these surplus quests? You do 3-4 quests and then go and get 1500 artifact power and 1500 rep. whats the point? once you have reached exalted and 50 artifact power those numbers are…meaningless? the gear you get from most emmisary rewards is lower than the ilevel I have and only reason to do them is to hopefully get something to disenchant…? The game has stalled out this much already?

Emissary’s point? Get gear, get gold, get AP. Exactly what it says? If you are done with the rep and you are level 50 neck then gg you can stop doing world quests.

I use the 400 azerite from emissary for offspecs.

1 Like

You receive thoose “paragon chests” that drop pets/toys/mounts. Each faction has something. For example i received untill now 2 toys from Tortolan chests and some pets. Thoose toys/pets/mounts you can get only from thoose chests.
Basically Blizz wanta to keep you busy for a pet or toy…

I’ve been 50 for over a month and I’m doing them for the rep to get paragon chests which I am saving for 8.2 (or using if my rep would spill over just for the gold). If you need gold in general then that is nice too.

If you do not care about azerite/gold/gear, or any pets that you might get then you can skip them.

They could have made azerite give something when you are at the cap but that would have required too much thought.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.