What is up with normal low level dungeons?

So this was my first character i am leveling from level 1 in BFA, and what the hell is up with low level dungeons and its bosses? I mean we can kill a boss in HC/Myth lvl 120 dung faster than in low level ones :open_mouth:

1 Like

Well, it is because people usualy do them overgeared and have way more tools at their disposal.

1 Like

That’s called scaling!
Cause Asmongold and Vanilla streamers said your heirlooms took all the challenge and joy from leveling Blizz came up with this way to appease this folk.

4 Likes

Well that is kinda stupid, i mean leveling aint much fun and with this i feel like doing a raid instead of low level dungeon…time wise >.<

Huh, low level dungeon bosses die quite quick.

1 Like

Well, it’s still about as fast or faster than questing, imo it’s fine

I like that those bosses live long enough so you can experience their mechanics. Before that it was ridiculus. All low level dungeons were easly done by just one or two people with looms.

1 Like

Yeah you are because you overgear it.
Same way as an 120 1shots all dungeon with a single cleave if its low level.
The more you advance in gear the stronger you get.

If you need a challenge on dungeons try M+ and trust me in high keys you will never going to 1shot anything as there are no bugs in the dungeon :joy:

1 Like

idk i just exp and lvl never felt like it was eternity etc perhaps i do not do rhc or lfr so i do not one shot everything?
I know how to play tho

You did not understand what i was saying, low level dungeons for me feel like it is taking too long to kill bosses, tho i was used to how it once was so yeah, but does not matter since leveling is going pretty fast anyway.

The trick is to have healers as damage dealers, because for some messed up reason, healers on low level do waaaaaaay more damage, especially AoE, than actual damage dealers, who are restricted to single target abilities until like level 40 or even 60.

Makes you question who the hell designs this :poop: and do they even play the game? :smile:

1 Like

Lol exactly what i was thinking when i saw this…

Comparing geared to the teeth heroes with an arsenal of powers at their disposal, to runts wearing armor made from garbage cans, 2 abilities on their bar and no passives.
Yeah, okay. This was a productive thread.

Now i get it, yes its like that i think because the are been differently tuned for maybe stats we miss or other talents and abilities the where removed.

Agree though thats why i have only 1 alt and used my legion free boost on it :joy:

This is my only character now because i bought me a new account and i am not sharing one with my brother, this will be only character i level up…i dont like making alts :slight_smile:

Apart from the fact that gear is not the issue, hey low level dungeons were meant for players with no gear.

Dungeons are just scaled way too much. You can end up in WC with level 60s, that’s just wrong. Even better is, they often do way less damage too.

It’s not about the gear or abilities. It’s just the horrible scaling.

You also need to take into account that not everybody is a twink. Low level dungeons can have new players to the game as well.
Countless times have I been top DPS… on a tank, just because the damage dealers didn’t know the game very well. There have also been times where the tank didn’t know how to tank, so the boss kept attacking everyone else and running around.
There’s too many factors to just blame it on scaling. Not saying it isn’t one, but you can’t put it all on scaling.

…with feats of strength from 2014, a full pack of heirlooms, battle pets and also allied races unlocked. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

It is on same battlenet as my brothers account :stuck_out_tongue: lol i dont want to unlock all that junk again since i did all that damn grind…my bro is lazy sob >.<

I don’t see any issues with bosses in low level dungeons, yes there’s the weird level scaling now but bosses really don’t take that long to kill. Also, there are abilities/passives/talents that you won’t have at lower levels which really could help quicken the pace of boss kills.