What is your favourite number 1 Class? (DPS)

Rogue because its the least butchered class every other class is just meh. I used to love wotlk elemental shaman because i could stack so much haste that all of my spells were almost instant but after wotlk and when they gave elemental that awful super saiyan form in cata i lost interest to shaman and as haste is not the same as it was in wotlk casters became just boring to me.

Also Rogue is my favorite class just because i like fighting dirty to me nothing is more boring than warrior or paladin gameplay both feel just spam some buttons with no escape abilities except bubble heart on paladin if crap hits the fan.

1 Like

For me it used to be a tie between rogue and hunter, back when survival was a proper hunter spec and not a warrior wannabe. But nowadays, I don’t like the hunter, so rogue would win.

2 Likes

My favorite is demology warlock.
The desire for power is a weakness of mine.
And i love to have minnions to boss around.
Also evil laughter feels great.
I just wish i could keep my minnions around.
They disapear so fast i never got a chance to look like a keystone army.
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KeystoneArmy

I am best at playing a druid gaurdian.
I notice that when i play a druid gaurdian i manage to pull victories from the jaws of defeat on regular basis.

1 Like

Favorite melee DPS rotation: demon hunter. There’s always something to press, eye beam looks f’ing awesome, and they have a lot of mobility. I only with their talents would allow for more builds.

Favorite ranged DPS rotation: not sure yet, since I hardly play any RDPS. I love the spell and sound effects of balance druids, but I hate managing DoTs. I also have an arcane mage who is mostly fun to play, but there are some fights where it’s really hard to keep up the DPS when one’s forced to move around.

1 Like

Ha ha ! Good find !

1 Like

My main is WW Monk.
Difficult to play (fun).
I prefer melee over ranged because it is much harder and engaging.
As a ranged you don’t have to pay attention on cleave, AoE etc. And you have much better overview of the encounter if you fight from far - easier camera control.

1 Like

I think almost every rotation is fine, except for almost all the healers who can’t even do Solo Content well.

1 Like

Me and dps just dont match that well, so none. And if i HAVE to dps it’s ele shammy.

1 Like

Keep in mind that this is only talking about how much fun the rotation is, nothing else, and it doesn’t mean it cannot be improved, and also keep in mind that pretty much every spec was better in legion compared to their bfa counterpart.
Great specs
Melee
Fury warrior
Enh sham
Ww monk

Ranged
Fire mage
Elemental shaman

Good specs
Melee
Havoc dh, used to be great in legion
Frost dk
Unholy dk

Ranged
Frost mage
Mm hunter
Balance druid
Shadow priest

Average specs
Melee
Surv hunter
Feral druid
Outlaw rogue
Sub rogue

Ranged
Destro lock
Demo lock

Bad specs
Melee
Ret pally, used to be great in wod
Sin rogue, don’t like this at all
Arms warr, pretty bad

Ranged
Bm hunter, do not like pets so this is more of a personal thing
Aff lock, a disaster of a spec even compared to legion
Arcane mage, Just bad, legion was way better, a good spec or at least decent

And that’s it. I tried to be objective somewhat, what do you do, how interesting the mechanics are, etc…

This is specifically about how fun the specs are, listing the problems of each and every spec is too much for a single post, no one would read it anyway, too long. And remember legion was way superior, aside from fury warrior, and surv hunter, just because it was so freaking clunky.

1 Like

Well Puny, I raise it to :

4 Likes

Beautiful :heart:

1 Like

For every paladin there must be death knight! For every bit of light there must be shadow.

For the Lich king! Even when he is a complete underdog in Shadowlands :frowning: I miss him, wen he was good.

But DK forever !

2 Likes

Pre WoD definetly warrior by far.
After that Shadow.

1 Like

It’s very awkward to say at least.

2 Likes

I’ve read everything you’ve written but I’ll disagree with you

Personally from my experience in BFA I played with my Orc Fury Warrior

110 - 120 did levelling and then dungeons raids and some PVP did a bit of everything and I personally find it sooo sooo boring didn’t enjoy it all

Before Warrior tried out Mage, Warlock & Hunter and it was okayish (Warlock & Mage) BUT hunter I hated it big time

So now I wanna re-try Mage & Warlock

And explore Rogue & DH

Rogue - played very little bit of levelling (1-25)

DH - played 1-2 hour that’s it very brief and quick (After I bought a Blizzard service boost - did levelling myself little bit DH lvl 110 - 111) (That’s it)

So I wanna yes re-try Mage & Warlock

And also explore Rogue & DH

Basically without testing it out my own natural attraction is the following :

1. DH (90% chance this one will be my main one - yes my main character)
  2. Warlock + Mage + Rogue (These 3 are on the same level for me 65-70% chance)
1 Like

For me it’s Demon Hunter, simply because I have a non-cooldown on-demand resource generator. There are no moments where I stare at my screen and wait for a cooldown or resource regeneration to complete.

Havoc is pretty dull without Demonic Appetite, 3x Furious Gaze, Eyes of Rage, and Chaotic Transformation.

1 Like

I watched demonic apetite + eyes of rage build is good for high end gear level, i just started gearing so i’m looking for more furious gaze traits. I like DH more every day i play it to be honest, yesterday i liked him more than day before, can’t wait to play him today after work :smiley: haahaha

1 Like

With demonic bite, eyes of range, and 3x furious gaze I spam Q and E after every chaos strike. The amount of times you can spam it is amazing. Generally speaking I have a 6 to 7 times higher fury recovery rate than without that combination.

1 Like

i have strafing on Q and E so i don’t have any idea what are you talking about :smiley:

1 Like