What i've learned about matches playing with DK

Games are more chess than with other classes, class is based to hit and run gameplay and is very weak. DK doesn’t have enough pressure from wounds, it can’t do any dmg to warriors, which keep gas pedal on and charges onto them with multiple charges. I mean, give me a break. You dont have to plan your gap closer anymore? Death Knight has one one the best slows in game and is gimped to play Necrolord because that gives you Abomination Limb. So the other covenant’s are not that important? What is this design, i can play as shaman, any covenant but Death Knight can’t play nothing in pvp than Necrolord. Warrior uptime needs to have a nerf and really, it’s a joke that rampage is a series of 4 strikes. Because why? Humans can’t press 4 times an ability in keyboard? Yes they can, stop simplifying this game.

3 Likes

a bigger question i have is why a dk would ever queue 2s? if you guys find out please let me know because i don’t find any logical reasoning for it.

1 Like

DKs have a Major PvP Class Design Problem. ( Like some Other Specs/classes).
They are a Support, Setup, disruptive Class, without mobility and good dmg/ dmg Profile.

I Just think DKs arent fun to Play and playing against them. And pretty Sure thats the reason why they arent popular.

2 Likes

even as hunter 2s is just not fun (ty rogues) even tho hunters mark makes rm a cakewalk, cant imagine how it would be for other classes
id probably smash my mouse and family after 2 games

1 Like

Still better than having every single class with a melee weapon be your counter :smiley:
All 3 hunter specs are exception cuz they do physical dmg :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you want fun in 2s on dk play double dps with either a demo lock or a spriest then you slap people in 30 seconds games and go next.

It sure has a problem to survive. Death Knight is really super bad at giving a punch to the enemy. First you go in, give all what you have. Then you go behind pillar and wait until Dk has Limbs back. Games with a dk last around 4-9 mins. I haven’t done many 3’s on this season but it seems developers have to give up on this wound build.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.