What keeps you in horde side at the moment?

Please no alliance answers here.

What broke me the most after Sylvanas… “The horde is nothing” was way too much. Can’t understand from best “For the Horde” in game to reverse it, like this.
Now forsakens are in the worst state in game, they have nothing. No place, no leaders, nothing. I predict, that we need 8.2.6 next week to repair the horde side. :disappointed_relieved:

Give honest answer, what can keep you in horde side at the moment, story wise?
No troll leader, no orcs leader, no warchief. Thanks to writers, that bring this after so much spotlight in the horde.

1 Like

Who knows. :smile:

Her “Best for the Horde” agenda was a play all along. Sylvanas never ever truly cared for Horde. I dont know why it came as a shock for many Sylvanas fans or Horde players.

1 Like

What broke me the most is all the pity that is taken on the Forsaken. Mostly Anduin and Calia ofcourse, but also posters on this forum.

Let Sylvanas go full evil. Let us own up to our evilness. At this point I’d rather see all of us go out in a blaze of glory than ever go back into an alliance of convenience. Obviously this is no longer a viable option for anyone on Azeroth and beyond.

3 Likes

I can’t play as troll on Alliance side. Besides I’d rather be leaderless than haing the likes of Cringeduin or Proudhoe as leader :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

The Brewfest Chowdown.

I want to complete it at least once before I quit.

1 Like

Oh hey! What’s going on on this thread?

im not an rper, so its simply cool factor for me. the alliance are lame and this blue horde led by warchief anduin is even worse.

2 Likes

Have you seen my Transmog?
also my guild is Horde.

Yeah, I have. 90% of the blood elves on your realm have it, so it’s kind of hard to miss.

3 Likes

Isn’t Saurfangs legacy enough? For me more than enough.

1 Like

Stop right there, criminal scum! You’ve violated the law! Now pay your fine, or serve your time!

2 Likes

I have no answers, thus I am allowed to be here.

1 Like

Are my stolen goods now forfeit? If yes…

-Go to jail
-Pay gold
-Resist arrest

Observe as I change the background color of my profile from blue to red, because I can finally go back to the Horde without it being turned into a death worshipping cult of lunatics.

1 Like

True players of their faction do not let a bad story rule where they go.

6 Likes

Do I need a Horde tattoo and scream into a microphone that all Alliance players should die to become a true player of the faction?

2 Likes

what the…

that’s like asking if i need to have an alliance lion pasted on my forehead with a frilly moustache on whilst guffawing at the horde because savages.

…is that what i need to become to be a true player of the faction?

2 Likes

Your comment surely made it sound like this. I was just giving it back to you.

2 Likes

my comment made it sound like i’m being a radical supremacist?

i think that tells more of your views than mine, amigo.

i was merely pointing out that a bad story shouldn’t dissuade anyone from their respective factions just because it’s turning out bad for them. if you think it’s bad ethics to stick to your guns, then to each their own…?

EDIT: especially because heheh… heh… it’s referring to both alliance and horde.

heh.