What mount are u currently farming?

So what mount are u currently farming?

I am farming mechagon 4th boss only with my own save on 9 chars that’s it, what about u?

1 Like

Not a mount but a helm in ZG dungeon… it never drops, every week I go there with 5 chars.

Dragon Soul for Blazing Drake. Doing it on several alts every week.
Utgarde Pinnacle for Proto Drake once a day.
Occassionally Ulduar for Mimiron’s Head.

Helm is decent drop i say u got bad luck :frowning:

1 Like

Blazing drake is not fun becouse of all the time u need to w8 and ofc spine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shacked ur’zul from anortus, at 130 kills solo now and not seen it. Also after mimirons head from ulduar, currectly at 424 kills without it dropping gag

I feel bad for saying it but i bought urzul for gold when it was current :slight_smile:

Maybe it was worth it instead of the grind.

Antoran hound and blue protodrake as I recently got invincible thanks to my good luck charm!

3 Likes

Don’t worry, i did the same in bfa and will probably do the same with SL raids. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Imagine farming nzoth mount atm, u can’t even kill it with a pug to hard + 1% drop.

1 Like

Out of all the mounts ive bought n’zoth is the one im least guilty about, to hell with that boss. xD

Worth it for sure.

the drakes from malygos…

Invincible, although not really farming just doing ICC runs when I’ve got time on most my alts.

Would you hate me if I told you that I got both those on consecutive days my first week of trying? About 9 attempts for azure drake and 12 for blue :innocent:

Was part of my 6 mounts in 5 days run of luck :laughing:

I will farm necrotic wake next expansion.

I will do a save next expansion then use all my chars on last boss, doing x1 run now + sit custom to find a group is pain.

idk how i forgot about that one and dropped it in a tmog run Lol.

1 Like

I had that with the firelands bird :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Freehold and DS for Lifebinder.

Mechagon 4th boss haunted me since bfa.

I hope it drop soon.

1 Like

Nothing really, I’ve tried a few drake mounts in the past as well as Al’ar but fount I have no patience for that. Only one I’ve gotten is Azure Drake.