What new PvP talents would you like to see?

With the up coming “refresh” to PvP talents in 9.1, what talents would you like to see reworked or added for you respective classes and why?

For me personally I would like to see Deep Freeze added as a talent for Frost Mages only, this would im my opinion give Frost abit more independence on how it sets up go’s instead of being very team reliant.

1 Like

Full FDK unnerf, CS deleted and bring back death syphon and then we can talk about.

1 Like

I asked what PvP talents people wanted to see reworked or added. Not if you wanted your classes buffed or nerfed.

5 Likes

This is my wish, i want full FDK unnerf and death syphon.

I mean, if I’m allowed to dream:

A nerfed Claws of Shirvallah (energy cost for abilities instead of mana, so you can’t do the degenerate “empty energy start cycloning” strat) would be pretty nice.

Powershifting is a given, Feral’s just so clunky these days.

Some talent that shifts Feral damage from Ferocious Bite to single target bleeds (mutually exclusive with Bloodtalons) would be nice - this also helps with clunkiness.

But the thing is there are a number of mandatory Honor talents so even if these were added you still couldn’t pick them all.

1 Like

10% ns and maybe crypt fever buff cuz apocalypse cd reduction is good but 8% shadow dmg over 4 sec is meh

Gust of wind would be fun tbh. I do miss those nifty plays with it.

1 Like

For warlock please give

And Dark Bargain a warlock talent 3 min cooldown Instant cast. Prevents all damage for 8 sec, but when the effect ends, you take 50% of the damage prevented over 8 sec. Usable while suffering from control impairing effects.

For Demonology please buff Fel lord back to pre-legion so melee can’t faceroll on us

Without the ugly cat form though? :wink:

1 Like

Lmao sure, make that optional.

Can agree to that xD

Undispellable HoTs in this burst meta.

deep freeze added and klepto removed from the game

For Ele I’d like Flame Shock CD removal for a cost of 5-10% LB dmg nerf or any dispel protection like I don’t know if someone removes my Flame Shock my cd resets on it.

For Enha I’d like something allowing to use Astral Shift in stun.

Guys, I’m not asking for your desired class changes (buffs and nerfs). I’m asking about PvP talents you’d like to see added or reworked, I straight up don’t care what you think should be buffed or nerfed, its all subjective and thats not what the thread is about. PvP talents newly added or reworked please =).

Then literally nothing for Shaman mate xD I think shaman talents are fine as they are.

I don’t want to see Earth Shock stun back 100%. I don’t want R Shaman spamming Purge for stacking Electrocute and I don’t want to see Enha having 2 different passive dmg talents.

From what is there already the only thing that seems to be somehow interesting maybe Thundercharge to be more viable or Counterstike Totem replaced with something more supportive.

i’d be really happy about getting dismantle.

2 Likes

cleansing waters and spirit link for resto. they are just unplayable. i dont know reduce spirit link’s cooldown . or make it like in BFA trait , when you cast it it heals people. but still other options would be preferred
Cleansing waters makes your chain heal and healing rain dispel all magic effects when they crit. I got oneshot by double (that warlock spell that you must not dispel) . Also i get constantly feared if i dispel the shadow priest’s spell

First thing that comes to my mind is the root totem for elemental.
Would replace my grounding for it against double melee teams, so i can help my partner get some breathing room.

1 Like

if they readded soul swap would be cool.