What Other Games Do You Like To Play?

Heroes of the Storm.

Also not as much these days, but previously I used to play Sonic the Hedgehog.

1 Like

total war games.
Sometimes a command and conquer game.
hearthstone.
lately sometimes paladins.
Singleplayers rpgs like divinity 2 original sin or dragon age.
Nintendo stuff like fire emblem,zelda and i probably will buy super smash bros ultimate soon as well.
i used to like tf2 until the meet your match update wich ruined the game

1 Like

Way too many to list and a lot of them people would either say "eh? or “mrrrrr me no like that game sucks”.

BG 1/2 and hope soon 3
Original sin 2
Civ from 1 to 6
Europa universalis series
Skyrim
Witcher 1 2 3
Swtor

1 Like

Unforunately i have no time for other Games, even in wow i cant alt and need to prioritize.

When i had time i really played and loved a plague tale: innocence, Forza, Overwatch, wolfenstein and cod. Some others here and there

Rimworld for story generation and colony management. Great game + huge modding community.

Also like battlefield 1 and xcom 2.

atm installed on my pc :

wow
gta v
gta san andreas
gta vice city
final fantasy 14
final fantasy remake 7
final fantasy 12
witcher 3
forza 5
metal gear solid the phantom pain
counter strike

game i will never forget :
wow
tomb raider (all from ps1)
resident evil (all from ps1)
comix zone (sega master system)
earthworm jim (sega master system)
golden axe (amiga)
final fantasy 7,8,9,10 and 12
streets of rage
death rally classic
eco the dolfin (sega genesis)
super mario originals 1,2,3
gran turismo 4 (ps2)
lineage 2 c1,c2,c3,c4,interlude and hi5

among many many others like street fighter and metal slug from the shopping arcade machines when i was a kid paying coins to play it with friends :smiley:

We have a section for off-topic games.

Why is this posted on general discussions?

1 Like

why are you posting on the stereotypical low lvl classic trolling char?

1 Like

To avoid targeted harassment based on ilvl, achivement points, Warcraft logs, Raider.io or to be abused ingame by people.

Would not want people like you to send me hate messages in the mail box or whispers.

you are taken far less serious on some low lvl classic troll char than any of the things you mentioned
Well i never have gotten mail box mail or whispers based on me posting on the forums. Despite me being here for years and sometimes crapposting.

At most i have gotten the /bg chat in some random bg “hey you are that guy from the forums” So you have to be saying some quite bad stuff if people bothered you in game

1 Like

I really don’t know why it bothers you which character i choose as a forum avatar tho.

because low lvl classic chars are always used by trolls so shouldnt be taken seriously

1 Like

That seems like a you problem.

i’m pretty sure i’m not the only one thinking this based on my times on the forums over the years

2 Likes

Dono why it matters in this context any way?

All i asked was why he posted this in the wrong section.

The Original poster of the thread is a low level classic character as well btw.

I feel you be stereotypin’ mon.

1 Like

Luvv me sum fløt!

Actually replaying every game as we speak. Almost done with the second and about to jump over to tactics.

All Fallout games are great in their own way.

1 has great atmosphere and story but is a bit short and the timer kind of ruins it and make you rush it and not take in all the amazing details.

2 is much larger, more free and wacky. It is sometimes a bit too far out with the weird sci fi stuff and I’m not really a fan of the tribal origin.

Tactics is probably my favorite weirdly enough. It doesn’t have much classic fallout rpg feel to it but there’s something about just being a random mercenary exploring and taking jobs from the BoS that does it for me.

3 has again amazing atmosphere and just scavving through ruined buildings for some ammo and just exploring is my idea of nirvana.
The main story is kind of a bummer in the way that you’re really locked in as a character and playing outside of that character just feels off.

NV has more liberty in the way you can play than 3 and better gameplay but it doesn’t really have that fallout feel to me and feels more like some post apocalypse westworld. It shares many of the issues I have with 2 that it goes a little to far from the fallout concept.
Probably my least liked Fløt.

4 is amazing… With mods… Loooooots of mods.
The core game has probably the best gameplay of all the games and the best map the idea of Nuka World alone is just the greatest thing ever. Story is so on the nose and very limiting in freedom and I absolutely hate how child friendly and pc it is. Fallout universe is dark, like real dark. Playing through 4 really makes me miss the darker themes of the previous games… But that’s why we have mods!

76 is weird. I’ve played it since beta and it is good. But different. Very different.
There’s practically no real “fallout feel” to it at all and much of that is because the map isn’t a totally destroyed wasteland but pretty much just a dirtier and more mutated west virginia.
They also rewrite or ignore the lore and history of fallout behind every corner in 76. Some for the better most for the worse.
Also the graphics are somehow better and worse than 4 at the same time. They have this weird bloom color scheme that looks really good in some areas but totally crap in others.
Also no modding and a cash shop :confused:
What sells it though is that multiplayer in a bethesda engine fallout -esque game is really, really crazily wacky fun.
Shame they removed survival mode and nuclear winter which were the best parts.

Shelter I haven’t really gotten into at all but from what I tried it seemed to follow a pretty standard mobile game concept :frowning:

4 VR is probably the most broken, annoying and haphazardly put together port there is and it is such a pain to just even get it to work and let alone play well but holy hell is Fallout 4 in VR amazing once everything is up and running.
Actually feels like you’re right there scrounging for ammo and fleeing from ghouls aaaaand then it crashes… Again…

Looking forward to the next one!
If a man could dream: Gameplay from 4 with co-op support from 76, story from 1 and 2 and character clean slate from tactics.
And for the love of god let us finally play as ghouls and super mutants!

I don’t have time for other games.

And they are allways low lvl in classic xD

1 Like