What real horde think about the ''new horde''

https://gyazo.com/eb1f1654545621f7d657426ff36c5eb8

Ah yes, we needed some human paladin to tell us “what we think”.

17 Likes

oh it’s not from me, it’s from blizzard’s new best race, the zandalar

3 Likes

Guess I’ll go cry : (

2 Likes

Trolls spit on the floor a lot because their tusks make them over-salivate,
& every other race is jealous of Blood Elves because we are so gorgeous.
:star_struck:

6 Likes

New Horde, old Horde, same thing. They should be exterminated like the mongrels they are. Daelin Proudmoore had the right idea.

2 Likes

Well, the two Belves the troll there is reacting to are acting like very bad tourists (or even “ugly tourists”), with their selfie-taking and their disparaging and condesending comments on Zandalari architecture.

Wherever would we be without them?

Btw, your guild’s name gets the grammar a little wrong; it should be “Við erum Hjörð”; “ert” is the 2nd person singular. Well, unless it’s Faroese which might be different, I don’t know that.

1 Like

yass. slaayy qkween <3

Define real horde

2 Likes

that’s not you sweetie

Well lore wise she does belong in the Horde since belfs joined it and have been with them for years.

1 Like

:wink: ok #10charlimit

This is after 2 Blood Elves are taking selfies to make their Silvermoon friends jealous, on top of Dazar’alor and mocking the ancient “ugly pyramids” in the background.

I remember in late Vanilla when Blood Elves had been announced, on the official TBC site there were screenshots of Blood Elves with names like Sephiroth and Legolas. These were official Blizzard images.

Blizzard has made it clear from the beginning that Blood Elves are a joke, but somehow they are still the most played race in the game.

One of life’s mysteries.

Wow such mystery. Not obvious at all.

Can’t hear you over your loud chewing.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Mystery indeed, they don’t even look good. They have no male gender option, and their animations are atrocious.

But at least they spin when they jump. COOL, right?!?! :sunglasses::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Elves…

1 Like

Are you as sad irl as ingame?

Oh go back to the grave, you ugly sack of bones.

4 Likes

I suddently get the urge to create a new belf… I wonder what belf class would annoy people the most :thinking:

8 Likes