What real horde think about the ''new horde''

Rogue, engineering googles, skimpy mog, male!

1 Like

I have a female mage BElf. Really up there in terms of annoying factor. Male BElf rogue also a good option.

1 Like

Thank you :bowing_woman:
I will rush to create this new awesome toon :man_playing_handball:

And I will name him Thranduil or Galadriel :v:
With some added letters of course if these already are taken :yum:

4 Likes

Just add accents and the such. Gáladrïel. Win

1 Like

:thinking:
Hmm, I think this could be very annoying if I added a macro to a spell the makes the char giggle all the time :smirk:

1 Like

This is another blef joke, plenty of those around.

Also, lol male human ret.

You know it’s never going to make max level, but thanks for playing. :wink:

1 Like

Of course I do - 5 minutes and I’ll have to log out to clear my brain for this :wink:

Does OP ever stop whining?

1 Like

We can’t be sure. Perhaps when he’s asleep

4 Likes

This is my first Xpac maining an elf and I’m already bored of the aesthetic. Would never main an elf on horde side when every horde race with the exception of goblins looks better than belfs.

Elves have no place in the horde
Only TRIBAL RACES

TROLLS!
…not those … They are just some allies…

The spirits are with us, brothers and sisters… :heart:

1 Like

The Horde would look better without Blood elves , Nightborne and Forsaken :slight_smile:

4 Likes

INDEED!
TRIBAL, SPIRITUAL, HONORABLE Horde…

I miss Warcraft 3…

1 Like

Looks fine to me.

1 Like

We especially needed this particular human paladin.

Btw the enforcer means night elves.

This new Horde sucks worse than Lswindrunner’s posts, and that’s quite an achievement.

1 Like

Indeed.makes me not want to play my honorable tauren shaman blood guard

Nah, to be frank blizzard outlined it perfectly what you think.
Remember the time you had a civil war and stood tall for the values you believed in?
Remember the time horde was an actual band of brothers, forged together by need for the sake of survival?
Remember the time all races inside the horde having their own culture, beliefs, agency and politics?
Remember the times when there was actually vibrant internal politics to horde?
Remember taking your first steps in this world, meeting all it means to belong to the race you choose, getting introduced to what the horde stood for?

Tell me more about how a human paladin is telling you what you think mr.discount scourge 2.0 “we gotta follow a banshee coz its ze only thing left we got”.
Do tell what your racial leaders thought about going to war with the alliance.
Do tell what the tauren thought about having their own risen as undead
Do tell what the druids thought about the burning of teldrassil
Do tell what the people of orgrimmar thought about having a banshee as the leader of the horde
Do tell how after garrosh you just must follow an undead cause you became impotent and stripped of will over night
Do tell about comedy Baine shaking his head in every cut scene, then strolling off
Do tell where your spine went and how your entire faction was reduced to 14 year old emo kid with razorblades and spikes who must follow cause they dont want to upset mom sylvanas.

Oh there is so many things we all would like you to know how all of you feel about.
But hey, you always get to scream blood and humor. Its the punch line for the new horde you have become.
Better raid some alliance cities for a supply of spines. Your stocks seem to have completely depleted under the rule of mom.

1 Like

And then what? Spend another expansion having the leader of the respective raid villain-batted from the Horde perspective and start another rebellion where we look for guidance from the Alliance while the forums are filled with weepy whatever Alliance race got hit the most and have some more human male rets shoot their opinions at us?

I think we are better off not interacting with the Alliance in any story manner.

1 Like