What real horde think about the ''new horde''

You are preaching to the choir m8. Im not the one who is turning the horde into a joke, nor do i support the notion of it.
For all intents and purposes even tho i play alliance, i have no idea where the horde went that was around in warcraft 3 and before the cataclysm and/or garrosh.

The values, beliefs, culture, politics, depth, flesh, color, all was present at the start. Not just for the horde, but for each individual race within.

All of it has come down to a glorified scourge 2.0 now coz apparently the entire faction got to follow like a good little lobotomized undead coz they got nothing left or smthing.

1 Like

There was never wrong with that as long as it didn’t represent the whole Horde. One of the things I enjoy about the Horde is having the choice to play a sadist corpse.

1 Like

If the writers are that disconnected from the then fanbase then I guess I’ll have to pause or terminate my subscription. But I still believe that they are not so far gone as people make it sound because your example is really drastic, forcing the players to go from one end of the spectrum to the other and with no good reason.

I’m not saying they can’t do that, I’m choosing to believe they won’t. But like I said, if they do, I have my own solution for it and a supposed shocking reveal a’la Game of Thrones won’t convince me to keep my subscription going.

1 Like

Well, we all have the final resolution of the unsub button i guess…
Though it will always remain a mystery to me how this works inside of blizzard… 15 years of making a game… and they are just becoming more and more tone deaf with each passing year
At this point we are almost acting like the release of an expansion somehow erases everything that came before, why bother with having a coherent story, a coherent world, a connected narrative…

About as funny as the vindicaar floating above the heads of the horde, capable of nuking things from orbit, never to be ever mentioned again cause aint nobody got time to write a story fcking properly.

TBC wants its homophobic memes back. If you really can’ then…I can’t help you with that that problem. You do know the difference between an Olympian Athlete and a Supermodel, yeah? Because I guarantee a large, in fact all the people who go “Hurr Durr, Male Elves look like women” would kill for that physique. I know I would, I mean I’ve got the skinny bit, but not the muscles.

But then it wouldn’t really be the Horde anymore, iike or not, savagery is not all about kinky leather harnesses and spikes, savage is a nature of character, and one which the elves from our legends possessed in bucketloads…

And the irony of posting that on a Void Elf is not lost on me :stuck_out_tongue:

Everyone keeps saying this, but we have never seen it do that from Orbit, or were they just going into Legion Artillery practice as the targets before using their Weapon. Why not use it from Orbit is basically because they can’t, we never see it do that.

Aha, but what about the LFD Racial?

well, Two things, Firstly That would mean there would have to be as many Vindicaars as there are Draenei using that racial at the same time in potentially the other side of the world.

And Secondly, if that Racial is what the Vindicaar can do from Orbit…I really don’t think the Horde has much to worry about…

Its main usefulness really, is its ability to act as an amazing troop transport for sudden strikes without warning. Get a couple of sneaky types in, to plant one of the beacons behind Horde Lines, Activate them, and Bingo Bango the Alliance can just teleport those troops into the Horde’s rear.
That’s how I’d use it if were the Alliance, because that is smart, and gives a tactical advantage. Why they -haven’t done that yet, well, yes, I agree with you, its a waste.

1 Like

Yes … The Horde got the blood elves only for Faction balance in the game

1 Like

“Looks at the troll kingdom”
“Looks at the iron fortress that is Orgrimmar”
“Looks at all the goblin Technology”

… Hmmm… something’s not quite right!

3 Likes

Yep I am double agent . I play both alliance and horde :joy:

I dont even know but reading this just made me crack up.
I just started laughing.
Oh boy… i guess im getting dragged down in a swamp of nostalgia.

Is fine really… you get the point. Its still a ship that is capable of shooting holes in the door of the exhaust’s forge at a longer range than artillery and it has the defenses to withstand a legion homeworld…
I mean…
We can argue semantics but it literally changes nothing about the fact that its a single ship that could assassinate the entire horder leadership or sink the entire naval fleet of all factions combined without too much of an effort.

Yeah we talked extensively about this in the other topic… it should have been destroyed at the end of legion. Now its just a large plot hole sitting in orbit above azeroth.

Thralladriel. For male BElf for the maximum annoyance to the people around.

1 Like

Always a delight to read the typical male ret paladin threads. Gives me a chuckle in the morning.

What? Blood Elves are superficial just like the majority of their community. I would be annoyed too…

1 Like

Now if you want to be an in game raicyst about the race pick of this guy…

STOP EATING, GET ON A FREAKING DIET YOU SLOW AND YOU CANT MOVE ALONG

The name I chose was taken - even Lepantos suggestion to how to make the names available :cry:

So I did something else :smirk:
Created a female and named her Legolasina :+1: and all I need is to macro every attack with something super annoying like giggle, wink, shoo and /say that will make everyone around me disappear :smile:

1 Like

And the Alliance got bad belf knockoffs for what reason again?

1 Like

Because the horde got the bad night elf knockoffs.

You mean had to get, cause there were not that many threads demanding Horde nelfs. Quite a few demanding Alliance belfs. And the NB elves still got the better intro and an awesome city.

trust me. those two elves taking slefies in zandalar are an embarrassment to blood elves. Even i would spit on the ground.

your mog checks out. devilish belves belong to horde ;p

Lmao real horde? Zandalari joined 5 minutes ago. They have to prove their worth before the judge anyone.

1 Like